Foolish love chapter 10

"awwwwh look at themi that's so cute"

Someone whispered, I was dozing as I'd check on jay 30 minutes ago, I also heard giggling so I opened my eyes and there's, crystal an Lola taking photos of me and jay on the sofa sleeping.

" oi ! "

I whisper yelled. Making them jump like hell. I started to giggle myself.

" what was that for?"

Crystal whispered

" taking photos on my and jay sleeping."

" but up look sooo cute, cuddled into his chest "

" I don't care. No photos "

" I sent them to your phone "

And as if on que my phone buzzed, I looked at the photos and wanted just to say ' awwwwh ' we did look pretty cute together sleeping and you couldn't see my face so that's not to bad, so I let it slide as saved the photos to my phone.

" what do you guys want any ways? "

" we'll I'm hungry and I want food and not Lola's food, since she gave me food poisoning like 4 days ago

Crystal said sneering at Lola, who was looking like she was about to laugh and I bit guilty

" I just wanted photos "

I left, jay asleep on the sofa and walked into the kitchen. And started to make breakfast for everyone, they all sat at the table and I walked back into the front room, where jay was sitting up on sofa, he looked over at me and then at the food and smiled, I soaked over to him and handed him the plate, I sat next to him as he ate and here was a knock on the door.

" I'll get it "

I shouted and walked over to the door, I opened it and there stood

.......

.....

Jose

" why are you doing here? "

" I wanted to say I'm sorry melody, I don't even know what came over me but I'm sorry and I really hope this hasn't concluded our relationship because I really like you, alot,"

He stepped towards me taking my hand in his.

" melody please give me a chance to tell you how much I love and care about you, yes it may of only been a day but I knew the moment I laid eyes, I loved you. So please melody, forgive me. Ill do what ever, whisk you aqua to france, by you flowers, a rise for every moment I've loved you, ill take you into the woods and find a lake and we can just talk for hours, I tickle your back until you drift to sleep, ill being you tuns of I've cream and chock oats when your feeling ill and ill let you tickle my wrist until your hand goes numb because I know you love that, ill whisper sweet nonsense into your ear while you sleep, but please melody don't break up with me."

I felt all giddy and happy inside, I didn't know what to do so I did what any happy girl would do, I stepped towards him, bringing his face centimetres away from mine and pulled him in for a kiss, his eyes fluttered shit as did mine before I pulled away.

" so I guess you forgive me then. "

" how can I stay mad after you said that to me. "

" I was hoping you wouldn't stay mad."

He smiled at me an I smiled back, we had the whole day to do what we wanted.

" we have the whole day my sweet, what would you like to do ?"

" I don't know but right now, I want to get out of my pjs and put my makeup on because I look like the living dead."

" babe, to look gorgeous. "

I smiled at him.

" come mr. Compliments"

I dragged him inside and up to my room we where on the stairs when jay called for me. Ugh.

" what!?"

I shouted as he walked out, great even better.

" what's he doing here. "

" he's my boyfriend you know what do you think he's doing here."

I said flatly, before dragging Jose up into my room, he sat on my bed as I walked over to my dresser to pick out what to wear, ugh. What to wear, I felt a pair of muscular arms wrap around me as he lay his chin on my shoulder, he smiled and I picked out some blue shorts, what top. He reached for my purple bikini and a white half top and I smiled at him, I changed int he bathroom and Wales back out, I took my makeup and applied a small amount. We walked four together to find Jackson and sky running around with pants on their heads, so this was normal I swear, we worked down the stairs and jay came storming out, oh well this would be fun.