Foolish love: chapter 5

" I ummm..... I don't know what I'm supposed to say."

I murmured, to overwhelmed to think about an answer.

" oh, okay? Well think of it simply I guess do you like me?"

" yeah.."

" would you want to go out with me."

" yeah."

" well then, melody will you go out with me?"

" yes?"

I wasn't sure if it was a question or if it wasn't or if he was just joking around like seem idiots did, but it seemed so real.

" your not just pissing around are you?"

" yes melody I'm so going to piss about with love."

He stated sarcastically. And I smiled him. He was a bit taller than me, so I jumped up and he caught me, I leant forward and kissed him, I think he lost his balance because he fell against the wall, I had no idea how long we were kissing but the next thing I new.

" melody come on we- OMG ! Melody !"

Sky screamed

" cheese and peanut butter what the hell you two find a turtle shell, jeezzzz. Robbin don't look, there creating waves of chomping tomatoes."

We looked over at the two, sky was covering her eyes and Jackson well, he was just staring in complete surprise

" what's going on?"

Lola and crystal entered the hall way could this get any worse. I spoke to soon, cole and will also joined us. Yay -.- not even funny.

" what the hell, we've been here not even 24 hours and you've already got yourself a girl, damn jay."

Said Jackson, sky glared at him, what was she waiting for, the he had that, I have an Idea face, he ran out of the hall and re- entered with her favourite lolly, I knew where this was going.

" batman, I know I'm only your side- kick but I love you and Larry and the clouds of candy floss and our castle of mushrooms and lolly wrappers, so will you become a princess and become my mushroom princess? We can be like Marie and peach except bowser won't steal you because I'll destroy him with my laser eyes."

He put two fingers on either side of his head and scrunched up his face, she giggled and kissed him, well well, at least the attention was of me and jay now.

" yes I'll be your mushroom of lollies."

I grabbed jays hand and we slowly backed away from our friends.

" errrm, where do you think your going HUH?"

They all shouted, so close, yet ......

So

Far .........

" what happened this morning, you didn't even want to talk to him."

Jackson said, looking at me with sky in his arms mirroring me and jay.

" we'll I herd you to last night but I didn't think he was talking about me I thought he was talking about one of the cheerleaders or something."

" hahahahahahahaha are you serious, oh melody, I thought you were smart. He's always like you, like since he first met you, he saw you in the hall ways on our first day in year 7 and he said to me and I quote ' oh my god she's beautiful, what's her name, should I talk to her, no I can't, she's like way out of my league right? '"

I just laughed.

" I'm out of your league, other way round more like."

I said staring up at him.

"No kitten, your out of my league, no point arguing, I always win."

He purred in my ear.

" not against me."

I shot back at him and he smirked at me.

" I'll get you later."

He whispered against my neck.

" are we going swimming or what?"

Lola pressured.

" oh yeah right lets go girls."

We all grabbed our towels and walked out of the door, the boys followed us out pouting.

" if your coming hurry up."

Lola snapped and they all raced in and reappeared within seconds, we bundled into two cars, me, jay, sky and Jackson in one and Lola, will, crystal and cole in the other. We raced down to the pool, it was massive, we soaked into the changing rooms and got into our swim wear. I tied my hair up in a messy bun, not wanting to get it wet but I was bound to, knowing jay and the boys and my girls. We walked out and to get it over and done with I cannon balled into the pool, I surfaced about I meter furniture than I started and the boys followed the girls were standing on shock.

" what?"

I asked

" you got your hair wet!"

They shouted, all the boys were staring at me.

" you never get your hair wet are you ill."

Crystal asked me

" no, I just knew somehow you lot would get my hair wet so, I just got It over and done with."

They smiled and cannon balled into the pool.

" like that."

I chocked as the water entered my mouth. We spent almost 3 hours in the pool it was amazing well until they turned up, I hated them sooooo bad, I just wanted to flick all there foreheads and kick them in there perfect little legs. How did they even know we were going to be here !! Ugh. Irritating ..........

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*_ authors notes_-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hope you guys are enjoying got the story so far, so who turns up, just when it's going well for melody and jay and sky and Jackson, 'they' had to turn up, I'll be making the next chapter soon so keep checking, comment if you want me to update sooner

Eden xoxox