Foolish love: chapter 9

" hey bro, what's going on?"

It was cole, funnily enough, he's the only one who'd talk to me while I was this angry.

" nothing just working out as you do"

I carried on punching my bag as he sat on my bed.

" you pissed about melody and Jose?"

" oh so you know his name?"

" we'll yeah we have spent the last like 3 hours with the kid were bound to learn some stuff."

" I she still here"

I was panting, using a punching bag is good, but I was tired and ready to sleep

" yeah, him and mel are watching movies in her room, have a feeling you'll see him in the morning."

The thought of him being with melody over night? Gave me the creeps, I couldn't have that, what was I ment to do make him have a fight with me? Or one of the other boys....? Idea.

" could you maybe start a fight with Jose so he can punch you mel kicks him out and I can make it up to her because your a g?"

I asked cole

" oh my br

other, what am I here for!"

He almost ran out of the room and doesn't he hall to where melody a room was, after about 10 minutes I could here screaming and melody a screaming too, I ran down the hall, to see cole on the floor, ' crippled' and Jose punching him, melody trying to pry Jose off of him and Jackson and sky sitting there cheeringz great. I walked up to Jose pulled him back, pulled up cole and Jose knocked me over and that was all I remembered until I woke up.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* melody a point of view -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I never really was one for fights but seeing Jose and cole like that scared and angered the hell out of me, jay came rushing in once he'd herd me screaming and pulled Jose off of cole and helped cole up, Jose had snuck up behind him and hit him round the back of the head, so he was on the floor, unconscious, and Coles laughing and jose well he looked pissed, when he turned to me, he smirked at that was it for me I ran at him and punched him straight in the jaw

" get out jose. I don't want to see you here again, you can't hurt cole and then jay with out me interfering, so leave"

Without a word he got up clasping his jaw and wake out of the house, I could hear his car speed of into the distance, never to e seen again. I sat beside jay laying his head in my lap, running my hands through his thick brown hair.

" cole get a towel and a bowl of cold water please"

" okay "

He looked a bit scared but also happy, he walked over to the sink and ran the water while he got a towel and then returned, handing my the bowl and towel I dabbed the towel in water ad then dabbed jays forehead, yes he was unconscious but nothing I couldn't handle.

"Should we take him to the hospital?"

Cole asked me sweetly

" no, everyone's asleep and I know how to take care of someone with a concision anyways my sister used to hit her head on everything."

I giggled and he let out a faint laugh, the yawned.

" go to bed cole it will be fine "

He didn't object just waves goodnight and plodded up the stairs, oh, jays still on the floor, I should really move him, I'm not that strong, ugh. So I decided to mine him, I dragged his lifeless body through the kitchen and into the living room, I knew I couldn't lift him so I grabbed a sofa cushion and put it under his head and sat next to him singing and talking while I cleaned the cut on his head and made sure he wast sweating, all night I sat there, he would murmur things every now and ten but nothing that made sense, well not to me anyways.