Foolish love: chapter 4

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Lola's point of view -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

It was morning and the summer sun was shinning through and I was ready to go for a morning swim. I walked out of my room and I was dragged into a room, It made me gasp in surprise.

" we need to talk about melody and jay we need to keep them separate, melody was crying last night because jay was talking about some cheerleader with Jackson how was talking about sky, how cute but still."

" oh god, I hope she's okay, we should all go swimming get away from these losers."

" hey! Wills not a loser."

She said in protest.

" well they really are all idiots so let's to grab your stuff go find sky I'll talk to melody."

I walked out of the room with crystal and we went down opposite sides of the hall. I got to Melody's daw and opened it, light poured through the door, creating my broad shadow to appear before me. Melody groaned and turned over in her bed, she must be really down, she's usually up by now.actually usually she's making breakfast and is ready by now. I walked over to her balcony and opened the curtain, she covered her tear stained face with the damp duvet where she'd dabbed her heartbroken tears away from her face.

" come on mel, were going to go swimming, you wanna come along?"

I tried to say in a perky voice. She didn't reply, I walked over to the bed and sat next to her.

" crystal told me about last night, I'm sorry, are you sure he wasn't talking about you?"

She sniffed and looked up at me her eyes glistened with tears, i envied her when ever she cry her eyes didn't go all red and puffy, they just shone as the tears showed in her eyes.

" of corse he wasn't he said, she was pretty, smart, amazing and lovely."

" that don't sound like any of the cheerleaders to me."

She laughed a little and looked at me.

" okay."

She said.

" I'll come swimming, I'll get ready make us breakfast and then we can go."

she jumped out of bed like it was on fire, she had that little, ' I have an idea' face on her. She walked to her wardrobe, her hips swayed, it was so funny. Sky burst into her room, in fits of giggles. She slumped on mels bed next to me and we both just stared at her.

" what's so funny?"

Melody asked.

" Larry, told me a really funny joke."

" oh okay, that's why your laughing."

" wanna hear it?"

She giggled.

" s u r e"

I asked kind of .

" okay okay."

Then she burst into fits again once she regained herself she spoke.

" how do you stop things falling?"

" what?"

" A BUT PLUG!!!!!!!!!!!"

She burst into fits again, I could see melody smirk and then look into her wardrobe, she rushed into the bathroom and appeared like 30 minutes later, she looked amazing, jet black shorts waist high, not even coming half way down the top of her thigh, and her bikini top purple, with a red design of a flower on it. She looked amazing and I knew exactly why, this was going to be funny, me and sky did the same, I got my denim shorts and a red bikini with a black design, and sky had a blue pair of shorts with a rainbow bikini with a unicorn on it, funnily enough. We meet crystal who was wearing jeans and a half top, her bikini underneath and we walked down stairs, they were in the living room, time to Initiate the mission, this was going to be hilarious.