Foolish love: chapter 3

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* Melody's point of view -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

He was here, in this house, with me. WHY?

" why are you 4 here?"

I spat out trying to sound semi- normal.

" we're on vacation for 6 weeks what do you think we're doing? Staying here all holiday."

Jackson laughed and smiled at me with sky still wrapped around his neck like a scarf.

" oh no, we've got to out up with you all holiday?"

I said replying to Jackson's snide comment.

" it's not that bad mel, it'll be fun, then you'll get to know jay we all know you love him."

Sky giggled and smiled at me sheepishly, as I became red in anger.

" is that right one melody?"

Jay said walking over to me placing his hand on my waist, I could feel the goose bumps rising there he was touching.

" no it is not."

I blushed crimson.

" SKY !!!!!!!"

She jumped behind Jackson so I rugby tackled him to the ground and ran after sky she screamed as I cheated her she raced my the stairs and jay caught me in his arms as sky pinned herself against the wall.

" chill melody."

Jay said stroking my back slightly. He let go of me and I took the shopping into the kitchen and started to unpack. I made fish a chips for the girls and the boys just stared at me.

" what are you 4 looking at?"

" um where's our food?"

Jackson said sheepishly.

" you didn't ask for anything"

" can you make me something please melody?"

" here Jackson have mine I can make more"

He smiled at me and took my plate pulled with chips and fish he sat next to sky and she still half his chip a even though she had her own but he didn't seem to care.

" melody?"

Will asked

" yeah?"

" I'm so hungry can you make me something because your amazing and you love me?"

" we'll I don't love you but since you asked sure fish and chips okay yeah?"

" that's great thanks."

He sat down on the floor by crystals feet and stared up at her as she pretended not to notice.

" melody!?"

" what cole?"

I asked

" can I have something?"

" yeah fish and chips okay ?"

" yeah thanks !"

He sat on the floor by will. Jay just stood there leaning on the door frame, looking at me, I heard my favourite song on the radio and I turned it right up. I could hear sky singing along to it as well. I danced around the kitchen singing while I cooked for all the boys. I hadn't realised I was cooking the fish and jay had snuck up behind me.

" looks like jays gonna make a move."

Will whispered but I herd it, I ignored him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.