Foolish love: chapter 2

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* jays point of view -*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Mine and the boys last day at school amazing can't wait for it to be over we got the party for an hour and en we are leaving for Spain, it's amazing to thing in like 6 hours well be in the hot sun of Spain, just me and my boys for the summer, we got an amazing summer house, it's massive and I plan on having the biggest room in the house, first come firsts serve right?. We walked through the car park and into the school down past her locked and towards mine, she was walking up with Lola, crystal and sky, she was amazing beautiful and I wanted her to be mine, I didn't want the cheerleaders, with there ' I'll have you for like 2 weeks then I'll get board and move on' I'm their high pitched squeaky noises voices. She walked last me al, the time in the hall I always wanted to say something but I never did, I couldn't I was lost for words, she never looked at me for some reason but I guess, but non off the girls do and even if they did I only noticed her, I knew she would look at me when I was on the felid for practice, but that's it not in the hall way, or when I couldn't think of anything so I purposely brushed past her, I did that once and I swear she smiled p, buts could just be a mental case and be imagining it, what would she want with a guy like me anyways. She probably thinks I'm a loser and a user and I don't care about no one but myself, I just wished there was I way I could prove it to her, well I guess I could think about it over the 6 weeks I had in Spain. The day flew last in a blur talk about practice and the party and Spain. At lunch me and my boys were talking about Spain and what we planned on doing but I'd already guessed I know these boys like the back of my hand.

Will: loud, funny, likes to joke, spinster afraid of any dare, can fit his fist in his mouth, great foot ball player, likes music a lot, enjoys the snow and he's going out with Libby. She isn't exactly the nicest girl in the world.

Jackson: like guitar, loud, likes to pull pranks, loves running around outside, likes to swim, is good with the lady's as he would say. He likes doughnuts and has a thing for ' batman' so basically sky.

Cole: loves to play the drums, likes swimming, enjoys to read but he doesn't think I know, the other boys don't know either. He likes to climb trees and sit as high as he can, he plays our goal keeper and is good at it to I think he's got a thing for Lola but I can't tell with him.

It was coming to the end of the day and I was so glade that I got to see melody at practice, I wanted to go talk to her but I couldn't think of anything to say so I just bit my lip and kept quiet. We played from 3:00 till around 4:30 but I knew the minute melody was looming at me, I felt empty when she was gazing at me or just skimming the room her eyes momentarily on me. We stopped about half way through and I could here the sweet sound of Melody's laugh, it was like music. I knew she wasn't looking at me non of the girls were looking at us and the next thing I new I'd kicked a ball up at them, I don't even know why I did it I didn't even want to or mean to. Whoops. Melody caught it !!! OMG !!! How !!!!! That was pretty cool, my jaw dropped along with the others she came down all red and angry, she looked cute angry.

" DON'T THROW YOUR FOOT BALL AT US JUST BECAUSE WE'RE NOT WATCHING !!!!"

She handed me the football and stormed up the stairs, I just watched her, her hips swinging, it's like she new I was looking at her, just adding that extra little swing to her walk. She reached the girls and they all burst into spiffs of laughter as if nothing went on, she confused me but I wanted to know her. Better than I knew myself.

It was around 5:00 and we were ready for the party we packed our stuff up in the car so we could leave straight from the party, we drove down, we were all squished and I hated the feeling of being pressed against other things so close and so many, even though I was driving, I was still quiet squished by all our stuff. As we drove I thought 6 weeks without seeing Melody's face, maybe I'd see one of the girls and ask for her number or maybe even her she was usually here. We drove singing along to all the song that came up on the cd. We pulled up in the car park, the speakers caused the floor to vibrate and people were dancing, trying to talk over the sound of the speakers and eating, just being with their friends and having a goof time, I scanned the area for the girls but I couldn't see them, a pain of disappointment run throughout my body, I wished she was here but I guess I couldn't let it ruin my night, I might come back early for spain try to see if I can ' bump ' into her at the mall or something. We stayed for a hour and then headed for the airport, we dumped our bags in the ' mushroom checker' as Jackson would say. We jumped on the plan and we sat, I couldn't use my phone or anything electrical for the next 4 hours so i planned on sleeping, if Jackson is tired and might sleep as well maybe. I hope.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*_ 4 hours later_-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We were off the plane it was like 10:30 when we arrived in Spain, we drove for 20 minutes in 2 taxis so I could breath and the house was amazing. Stood outside the house looking at it, as the taxis drive off. It was a shined white colour, wait their where lights on why? Who was staying here? I thought it was just me and my boys. We walked to the door and unlocked it, we walked through and 3 girls came running out. Wait.

" Lola!"

Cole stated.

" Jackson"

Sky screamed and ran into his arms, they almost fell over, but it was cute.

"Crystal"

Will said trying to sound smooth and there was me like. That's a nice wall, I like the colour, melody wants hear I wanted to asked but I felt like I was being stupid.

" where's melody?"

I asked a little shy like.

" she went shopping?"

Lola said as a question and a statement. It was then the door opened and heavy bags walked through the door and where carefully placed on the floor.

" girls there's a strange car parked ou- side"

She trailed off she was staring right at me for the first time. Wow her eyes were any amazing brown a kind off brown, hazel but read in a way. I ran my hand through my hair, her jaw dropped and all I could say was

" hi"

After I'd said it, I felt like an idiot, it was stupid I should of said something normal. Ugh. Idiot. I smirked at her to try and edge away from the hi comment. Well this summer was going to be amazingly great now.