How are we mates?! (Chapter one)

(That's Lilly! ^)

Lilly's POV;
I woke up to the smell of pancakes. My stomach grumbled unhappily at the scent of food and I winced, blinking a few times to clear my vision. Damn. I fell asleep again. I rubbed my eyes before I stood up, unsteady at first. It wasn't my fault I hadn't shifted. That's really the only reason I was the omega. That and I didn't talk. It was weird, my senses were the same as any other wolf, and I had my own wolf, I just couldn't, well, shift. "Omega!" I flinched when I heard the harsh tone in his voice. That would be Jason, the alpha. I realized why there was so much food pretty quickly when I dashed up the stairs, thankful to get out of the basement. My wolf, Alli, whined quietly when she smelt the food too. 'Food' she groaned. I sighed quietly, nodding in agreement. His daughter was turning sixteen today. I had to admit she was beautiful. Dark dyed blue hair, striking green eyes, the prettiest smile.... Snap out of Lilly! You're practically drooling in front of the alpha!! And from thinking about his daughter!! "It's time for school." He muttered, glaring at me. "The last thing we need is for the school to call us up, wondering what happened to the 'precious little flower'" he snapped. I nodded quickly and opened my mouth to speak, although I knew nothing would come out. "Just go upstairs." He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. He wasn't usually this nice, I silently thanked Willow that today was her birthday, Alli did too. She was probably at school already, she probably found her mate already. For some reason, that made my stomach twist into a series of small knots. Alli whined quietly 'she is pretty.' She mumbled. I sighed and bounced up the stairs quickly, silently agree with her and praying that the showers were open.

Willows POV;
I was already at school, and my whole body was shaking from excitement. I was sixteen today. I got to find my mate!! My wolf, Kita, was shaking with me. 'Oh gosh who do you think it is?!' She whined. I shrugged to myself, and looked at all of the different kids. I noticed a few from my own pack and huffed quietly. Why couldn't I find them? They had to be here somewhere right? Kita was whining now, and I could practically feel the excitement drain out of body. Yep, there it is, in a small puddle on the ground. Goodbye excitement. "Hey have you gotten any luck?" I broke out of my small trance of staring at the imaginary puddle of pink colored excitement and turned to see my best friend, Victoria. I laughed weakly and brushed a hand through my hair nervously "nope." I mumbled. She hugged me tightly, which caused me to gasp for air for a second. "Don't worry! You'll find him soon!" She chirped, a few wispy blonde streaks of hair falling in her face. I laughed quietly. "Do you think he's-" I cut off when a sweet scent caught my attention. It smelt like.... Like after a thunderstorm, and pine and cinnamon. "Mate!! Mate mate mate mate mate!!" Kita screeched, I bolted through the crowd, desperately searching for him. I stopped when I saw who it was. There, the scent surrounding HER like an aura, was Lilly. The omega. My.... Mate. Kita screeched happily and tugged me towards her desperately but all I could do was stare. How was this possible?! Mates?! With her?! The omega!! She hasn't even shifted yet and she's gonna be sixteen soon!! "Mate." I managed to squeak out. Lilly turned to look at me, her pure white hair was still wet and her light grey eyes held a mixture of fear, confusion, and.... Excitement? I stomped over to her, Kita whined happily when I grabbed her, and I tried to ignore the shocks that traveled through my whole body when I did so. 'Mate!!' Kita chirped excitedly. I let out a quiet growl and ignored her excitement the best that I could. "How are we mates?!" I hissed, glaring at her.

(A/n ok so hi guys!! This is my first story so I'm sorry if it's not so good, I hope I can improve, and if you want, leave any ideas for me in the comments or whatever :P I hope you'll enjoy the story!! Thanks for reading! ~winter)