the arrival

(The night before time travel. Ceil's POV)
Goodnight young master. Said Sebastian and he left the room. I watched the light fade from beneath the door and closed my eyes to sleep. At some point in the night I felt as if I wasn't alone in the room. Just then, a hand clamped over my mouth and a sweet smell drifted into my nose as I collapsed back into slumber.

(Time passes)
Splat. Startled I opened my eyes. Sebastian what are you doing with water!? I exclaimed, but then I realised Sebastian wasn't there. I looked around, but there was nothing to indicate where he had gone to. I fully opened my eyes to see I was in an alleyway, in my bed clothes, and the weather was not looking promising.
How did I get here!? I thought to myself.
Sebastian come to me, now! I shouted.
Now young master there is no reason to be so loud. I spun around to face my butler. Do you have any idea where we are!?! I demanded with exasperation.
Yes, it appears as if we(like Annabell her self) have some how been taken to a different location in time.
Annabell, died from the knife in her chest! I saw it with my own eyes.
True, she died in our world, but I believe that took her back to her original time.
Then all we have to do is kill ourselves?! I exclaimed.
That may work for you, Young Master, but I highly doubt there are any demon swords or the like around here.
Then the best option is to see if we can find Annabell and maybe she can help us. I stated. Sebastian nodded his head an we began to walk to the end of the alley.
Meow
I glanced down to see a calico kitten staring up at me. Oh, no.
Before I knew it my idiot butler was cradling the horrid animal in his arms.
SEBASTIAN!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?
I am sorry young master, but this is such a fine specimen.
I was about to retort when a large drop of rain fell. More followed the first and before we realised it rain had turned into a storm. Hours passed, but Sebastian refused to leave the cats. Then I thought I heard someone coming. The figure was moving so fast I almost didn't recognise Annabell running through the rain.
Sebastian leave the cats,and follow Annabell!
Yes my lord.
Annabell paused and turned to face us, but then took off running again. I jumped to my feet, Sebastian picked me up and raced after her.
Annabell was even faster than I remember. She raced through gardens around streets, and through passageways. She knew this neighborhood by heart, but we certainly did not! Eventually she turned into a house and ran inside and slammed the door shut. We stepped up to her front porch and I tapped the door, but nothing happened. I knocked again, but still no reply.