Explosions and hide and seek

I did not think this situation would end well so I did the first thing that came to mind: "abandon ship" by jumping out the truck's door. Aloise had opened the back end up, but when he saw the driver  leap out he grabbed Ceil and jumped. Ceil, who was still shaken from being tossed around by demons, screamed and hit the road hard. Aloise didn't land in the best way either, but still managed to walk. The truck barreled down the road with the two demons on it while heading straight for a tree. I saw it coming and jumped ceil and Aloise forcing them to the ground.
🅑🅞🅞🅜!!!!!!!!!!!
The truck crashed into the tree and blew up in a shower of sparks, pieces of metal and two demons still fighting each other. Just then a piece of metal flew out and hit both Claude and Sebastian knocking them out. I ran over to the inferno and dragged the demons out.
"Aloise, Ceil, help!!!!!!" I called. With our combined strength we carted Claude and Sebastian to my house.
"What were you saying about returning the truck?" asked Ceil.
"Oh, shut up," I growled. When they woke up I had to shout at them to stop fighting even if for just a little while. I went through the main introductions to myself and my time period plus other facts I felt they would need. When night fell I assigned Claude to my parent's room because Aloise's still wanted to sleep on the couch for some reason, ceil had insisted on sleeping in the guest 's room while Sebastian had to make do with my younger brother's room. When morning came I made each promise to not demolish the house while I was at school. The day could not have passed slower with classes and other subjects seeming to drag on forever. When I returned to the house I was relieved to find that it was still in place, but hot so happy to find that my brother and mom had Come back. Adam complained that he had found over 60 cats shoved in his closet and my mom complained that there was spider webs all over her room. Mentally I wanted to beat the shit out of our "visitors" but I attempted to keep my expression the same. I couldn't give a reasonable explanation to the cats or the spider webs so I  just passed it off as something the exchange students did. Quickly I excused my self to have a talk with the "exchange students." meanwhile Sebastian and Claude  were watching what was going on and were blaming each other for their roll the matter. Ceil and Aloise were watching as well and saw my anger before the two demons.
SEBASTIAN!!!!CLAUDE!!!! IF EITHER OF YOU EVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL PERSONALLY CALL GRELL UP HERE TO TORMENT SEBASTIAN IN A ROOM FULL OF DOGS WHERE HE CAN NOT KILL THEN AND CLAUDE WILL BE LOCKED IN A ROOM FULL OF CATS WHERE HE MUST TREAT THEM LIKE HIS ACTUAL MASTER!!!!! By the time I was done screaming at them they both had terrified faces. Claude a little less so because he didn't have to deal with a grim reaper.