Time to go?

(I just drew this and I think it looks pretty good!)
My mother was the most terrifying thing I'd seen that day. She had heard the news of the chaos at the convention and had somehow found out I had something to do with it. I was siting in front of her glaring daggers at the demons who were beginning to over stay their welcome... later that evening I gathered them all around me for a serious talk.
"Guys, I know you like me and I know that like all of you, but you can't stay here and I still need to know what happened in your current ark."
"WAIT?! ARE YOU JUST GETTING RID OF US?!?" Screamed Aloise.
"What? Oh nononono! I'm just saying that you need to move on and so do I. I can't keep taking care of you and your own world needs you. " I paused," I guess that may seem like I'm throwing you out, but you all can come back and visit. Well from time to time."
"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded trying to smile. Ceil got up, thanked me for my time, not a tear in his eyes and Sebastian got up to leave with only a bow. Claude rose bowing as well and Aloise hugged me one last time before heading out the door. I smiled and waved as they left, but something felt off. They didn't have any way to get back to their time, or not in any way I knew of. A gust cool air slipped into the doorway and I shut the door with a sigh on my now deathly quiet house. I went to bed with chills running up and down my spine.
"Why am I so on edge? They should be fine, right!?" I though to my reflection. My unease lasted well into the night, but eventually the late hour lulled me to sleep.
It was around four in the morning when I heard it. A slight tapping on my window brushed my consciousness. I groggily opened an eye, but I instantly shot up after I saw who it was.
It was the Undertaker bleeding, scythe in hand, and an unconscious Ceil.