Valentines Day.

{ Y/N }
Febuary 14th 2012
Los Angeles, CA
3:27am
_______________

*Dreaming*

"How could you do this to me? My heart, you broke it!" Robyn said, as she looked down to her red heart, blood pouring out as it becomes black and broken.

She's right. Why did i do this? I shouldn't have had an affair with Onika. She wasn't good enough to waste such a perfect girl like Robyn.

"Robyn, i'm sorry baby. I shouldn't have damaged your perfect heart. You don't deserve a woman like me." I told her, with my head down.

"You're absolutely right. I'm done wit you. It's over between us!"

She takes the ring off her right ring finger, throws in into the stone cold road, & stomps on it repeatedly. She then runs away from me in tears.

I drop down on my knees & cried into my hands.

"Robyn! Come back! Please! I'm sorry! I love you!" I repeatedly screamed.

*End of dream*

I felt someone shaking me. I looked up & saw Robyn. My beautiful babygirl. That nightmare, It was just a nightmare. Nothing more.

"I heard you screamin'  and it scared me. You good, baby?" Robyn asked, rubbing my back.

"It was just a nightmare. Nothing more. But i'm okay babygirl, let's go back to bed." I said, hugging her a little too tight.

"Alright, baby. C'mere. Gimme kiss." She said as she puckered up her lips.

" *laughs* You're so cute. You know that, right?" I said.

She giggled as she leaned her head closer to mine and we began to make out. I wrap my arms around her neck as she climbs on my lap and puts her hands on my face. We shared a couple more kisses & then went back to bed with her laying down on my chest.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Febuary 14th, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
8:34am
________________

I get up from { Y/N } 's chest & went into the bathroom. As I washed my body in the shower, i thought about all of the plans we had for today, which is Valentines Day. When i got out of the shower, i looked over to { Y/N } . Aw, my little angel. Still asleep, looking so beautiful. I snuck over into the closet & put on some clothes. I put on a black skirt, black & gold heels, & a Sex Kittens t-shirt. I brushed my hair & put on red lipstick. I put on a gold bracelet & a silver necklace.

I walked downstairs into the kitchen & started cooking. I made turkey bacon, sausage links, & heart-shaped waffles that i topped with ice cream, chocolate syrup, & strawberries.

I heard someone walking down the stairs, so i turned my direction to the tan-colored staircase. { Y/N } walked down with black booty shorts & a red tink top, looking sexy as hell.

"Hey baby, happy valentines day!"
{ Y/N } says, walking to me with her arms opened for a hug. I gave her a hug & kissed her on her neck.

"Same to you, babygirl. Sit down, I made breakfast for us." I said, grabbing her hand lightly, walked over to the dining room, & sat her down in the chair across from mine.

"I know! It smells really good babe! I didn't know you could throw it down like that in the kitchen!" { Y/N } says as she giggles & licks her lips..