CRTFY

{ y/n }
august 16th 2013
9:45am
_____________

i woke up knowing i have a lot to do today. i went to the bathroom, did my hygiene, & got dressed. i'm wearing dark blue jeans, a black tink top, a gray cardigan, and black and white converses. i straightened my black hair and put on red lipstick. i grabbed my purse and got in the car as my driver took me to the studio.

as we were walking into the building, i kept thinking about something.

i have a song called Can't Remember To Forget You, but i don't know who to feature on the record.  me and my assistant Ryan started thinking about a couple celebrities.

ryan - uhm.. Beyoncé?

y/n - nah, her voice doesn't really fit the song as a whole.

ryan - how about Ciara?

y/n - you kidding me? hell no!

ryan - *gasp* OH! what about Rihanna?

i thought about that for a minute. her voice would sound perfect on this record, but would she do it? also, i kinda have a huge crush on her. i mean, who wouldn't? she literally the sexiest woman alive! fuck it. why not go for it anyways?

y/n - her voice would sound amazing on this record! how can we get in contact with her?

ryan - i think i have her number somewhere in my contacts. here, call her from my
phone.

i took his phone and searched through his contacts to find Rihanna's number. i found her contact and started to shake nervously. i pressed the call button and put the phone to my ear.

rih - 'ello?

y/n - hey rihanna, it's { y/n }.

rih - oh, heeey boo! i remember you! we talked at the VMA's last year. how've you been?

y/n - i'm great! you?

rih - very well, actually.

y/n - alright, i got to ask you something.

rih - sure, what's up?

y/n - i have a song that i really want you to feature on. are you intrested at all?

rih - hell yeah! just send me the link to the song & i'll record my parts. i'll also contribute to the writing.

y/n - thank you so much! i'll send you your part now. thank you!

rih - no problem! alright, imma head the studio. bye boo!

y/n - bye babe.

yes!! she's gonna record it!!

i sent her the link via email and finished recording my parts for the song.

         * fast forward *

{ y/n }
october 21st, 2013
4:30pm
_______________

today, we're shooting the music video for CRTFY & Ryan's about to tell me the whole concept of the video.

ryan - ok. so, for this video, there are about 8 scenes. there's a scene with you jumping around on a bed, another one with you basically dancing on the wall, another one where rihanna is going to do the same, another one where you're playing the drums and guitar, then there's one with you in the water, a scene with rihanna in a hallway, and then there are two scenes with both you and rihanna. now, the one with you and rihanna, you two have to interact with each other sexually. so, make sure you're prepared for that.