Try It Out

SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS

{ Y/N }
Los Angeles, California.
{Your bday} , 2017
__________________

*sigh* Let's hope today goes well.

Today's my birthday, i'm now 26 years old. Usually, my birthday doesn't go too well.
Someone in my family usually dies or tries to kill me. This time, i'm in a different environment. I'm usually alone most of my birthday. This time, i'm spending it with my wonderful girlfriend, Robyn. She's been holding me down for so long and I have decided that it will only be me and her this time.

I get out of bed and started walking downstairs as I spot Robyn sleeping on the couch (we had a mini argument last night, but we're fine.)

I move the pillow from in between her legs and turn her so that she's on her back

I move the pillow from in between her legs and turn her so that she's on her back. I lay on top of her and started kissing her neck. She began to squirm beneath me and wrapped her arms around my waist. Being sneaky, she flipped me over so that I was on the couch and we made out for 5 minutes.

She brings her head up and looks deep into my eyes. "Happy Birthday, baby."

Don't ask me why that made me horny.

"Thank you hoe. *laughs* What do you want to do today?"

"I have plans for us. Go ahead and get dressed. I'll make breakfast."

I got up and went back upstairs to get dressed. I put on a black long sleeve shirt with black ripped skinny jeans and black heels. Yes, I love wearing all-black.

I come back downstairs and I hear Robyn yell "Come here! At the dining room table!"

I walk over to the table and saw Robyn in a different outfit.

I then saw our 2 plates of breakfast food and glasses of orange juice

We sat at the table together and ate while having a conversation about our day. We then did the dishes and left our house to go to the mall. The first store we went to was Victoria
Secret. Looking around, I found a cute set and showed it to Robyn.