Motel Revenge.

SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS ARE INCLUDED

{Y/N}
Vancouver, British Columbia
12:45pm
_____________________

My alarm goes off. I wake up, turn it off, & I look to my right. Yup, he's not here! AGAIN! My husband, Sam, has been running around everywhere dealing with stuff about the business that he owns. I just hate being alone so often. I sigh, slowly getting out of bed.

I get in the shower and got dressed for work. Realizing I was a bit early, I sat down and got on my phone. I went on Instagram and saw an unexpected picture on my timeline. I teared up as I read the caption.

TheShadeRoom : Sam Loomis was just seen with Marion Crane entering a restaurant and holding hands. Mr.Loomis has lipstick on his cheek and a little on his lips.

My husband was holding hands with another woman! And they kissed! I can't believe this bastard really cheated on me!

My face turned red as the tears started flowing down my cheeks. I ripped the ring off of my finger and placed it under the pillow. I sent him the picture and texted him immediately.

Baby 💦💍 : I can't believe you would do this to me Sam, after all i've done for you. I never cheated on you, broke your heart, made you angry, none of that! I always loved you, took care of you, protected you, secured you.. I guess my love for you wasn't good enough, huh? Go ahead and fuck with that other bitch that you've been with! I hope she finds out what kind of sick bastard you are! Don't you ever speak to me again! I'm moving out and filing the divorce papers! FUCK YOU!

I threw my phone on the floor and cried. I wish I could have seen the woman's face in the photo so that I could find the bitch and tell her how much of a cheating ass bastard Sam is.

10 minutes later, I text my boss letting her know that I couldn't make it. I packed my bags and put them in my car. Going back into the closet, I stole $20,000 from his bag that he had in his closet. I put it in another suitcase and put it in the car. I then drove off, not knowing where to head next.

Driving with the music all the way up, I found a motel called the Bates Motel. I parked in front of  the motel and walked into the Check In. A tall young man turns around with a fainted smile.

"Hi. Can I pay for a motel room to stay in for a couple of nights? Maybe, like, 4 or 5 at most? I just need to settle down before I find an official place to stay." I asked, shyly.

"Sure! That'll be... $600."

Six-hundred fucking dollars? The hell? For THIS shit? Fuck it, whatever.

I gave him the money and my information. He gave me the key to Room 2 and I left. After settling into my room, I turned on my music and turned on the water so that I could take a shower. The first song that started playing was Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars. After I took a shower, I put on some pastel pink lingerie and lotioned my body down. Afterwards, I laid down on my bed and went on my phone.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty
Vancouver, British Columbia
7:38pm
______________________

Whew, what a rough day!
I have been at work all day since 6:30am and I am exhausted. My boyfriend Sam told me that he wanted me to get a room at the Bates Motel so that he can meet me there at 9 so that we can have some "alone time". I'm so exited because I haven't seen him in a while and I want him so bad!