birthday confusion.

WARNING : this chapter contains sexual description. if you do not like sexual descriptions, please wait until the next chapter. thank you! (:

{ y/n } 's pov
january 10th || 2am
----------------------------
so, today's my birthday. it literally just started 2 hours ago. i was planning to spend it with my bestfriends, but they all made time with other people and completely forgot about me.

so much for a great birthday, huh?

i decided to go to the club alone. i got dress in a black dress that went to my knees and black laced heels. i put on red lipstick and straightened my hair. i went to the club, got a couple drinks, & sat there alone drinking them. i wouldn't have fun dancing alone, so i just sat there.

" 'ey, why you so down boo?"

i turned my head to the left and i saw her.. rihanna. with her head tilt to the side looking at me, she rubbed the middle of my back very slowly.

" i was supposed to have a good time with my friends for my birthday but they completely forgot about me. now, i have no one to spend it with." i said, looking down.

" no worry boo, lemme mek you feel better. you can spend it wit meh." she said in her bajan accent.

why does she wanna spend the day with someone like me? i mean. she's a superstar that everyone knows and i'm just a lonely bitch that seems like an attention whore to everyone.

" no, it's fine. you have better people to hang out with, anyway." i assured her.

she held onto my chin lightly and turned it towards her face.

" no. if i 'ave you, i 'on't need no body else. you da one. only you." she said, giving me a soft hug. i hugged her back and then layed on her shoulder.

"thank you rihanna." i said.

"call me Robyn. what's your nem?" she said, winking at me.

" [ y/n ] . " i said.

" beautiful nem for a beautiful woman. i'm gon grab a drink. you want one?" she asked.

"yeah,sure."

she got up and went to get me a drink. while she was gone, another woman came and sat next to me.

"hey sexy. why you sittin' here by yourself?" the lady said to me. she started touching my thigh.

who the fuck does this bitch think she is?

" uhm.. who do you think you are?" i asked, getting annoyed.

" oh, you don't know me? Karruche Tran? model?" she said.

" you must be a model on Instagram cuz i don't know you at all." i laughed.

"c'mon baby, stop playin' !" she said, playfully pushing me.

" look.. i'm not interested, so get awa-"

"stay away from her you ugly bottom of de trash can lookin' ass bitch!" i heard someone with a strong accent say.

i turned my head to the right and saw robyn with my drink in her hand.

" here [ y/n ] , de drink you wanted. "

"thanks, robyn." i said, smiling.

"robyn? since when did you call this bitch by her ugly ass name?" karruche said to me.