Teacher's Pet.

[ SEXUAL DESCRIPTION INCLUDED ]

{ Y/ N }
6:00am
Brooklyn, New York
_______________

"Wake up, time for school." My mom shouts. She then slams my door, which made me jump a little.

I absolutely hate school. People call me "the teacher's pet" because I participate and shit, but i hate school with the STRONGEST passion. I only like going to school because I like one of my classes, which is Geometry.

I got up and got ready for school. I did all of my hygiene and got dressed. I put on a black long-sleeve top with the word Work on it in white with some ripped jeans. I put on hoop earrings, black and white converse, red lipstick, mascara, & eye liner. After I curled my hair, I grabbed my purse & my binder while heading out of the house and walking to the bus stop.

Plugging my earphones in, I played Purple Reign by Future. A couple minutes later, the bus came and I got on it alone with other people that I didn't know.

The bus arrived at the school about 15 minutes later. Seeing the school, I got somewhat disgusted. All of the people that I hate are in this building & that disgusts me.

I walk into the school building and met up with my 2 bestfriends, Giovannah & Melissa. We sat down at one of the tables in The Commons & carried on a conversation.

"So, you guys wanna hang out after school?
We could go to the mall or something." Giovannah asked.

"I might be able to, but i don't know.. You know how my mom is sometimes." I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Walking to class, i just realized what class it was and who my teacher is.. Ms.Fenty.

Ms.Fenty is the only person i like in this school. She's cool, funny, a nice teacher.. But most importantly.. She's hot as fuck. Funny thing is, she's not married. Hooowww?!?!

* fast forward ; geometry class *

I walk into geometry class and saw Ms.Fenty sitting at her desk. The second i stepped in, the second she landed her hazel eyes on me..

She looked so sexy in her nerdy but cute glasses, black and brown hair, furry cream-colored skirt, & her black dress shirt.

"Well hello, { Y/N }. How are you?" She greated me, opening her arms for a hug. She hugs me around my waist with a smooth touch that made me blush hella hard. Without thinking, I put my head down on her shoulder.

"You okay, sweetheart?" She asks, lifting my head.

"Yeah, i'm good. thanks." I assured her.

I sat down as class continued. I kept noticing how she looked at me different than how she looked at any other student. It kinda seemed like she likes me, but I doubt it.

* after class *

"{ Y/N } , can you come see me before you leave?" Ms.Fenty asked.

I put my binder on the table and walked to her desk. She looked at me deep in my eyes and didn't speak.

"Uhm.. Ms.Fenty, something wrong?" I asked, somewhat concerned.