Reunited..

{ Y / N }
Los Angeles, California
10:36am

My alarm went off on my iPhone 6, waking me up. I hit the snooze button and got up out of the hotel bed.

"Dammit!" I said, realizing that it was past 10am and I couldn't get hotel breakfast.

I went into the bathroom and started the shower as i took off my underwear, which is the only thing I sleep in.

Letting the hot water hit my fragile body, I thought of the day ahead of me. I was going to see Rihanna live again for the 2nd time. The first time I saw her, we met backstage and had a nice chat. Something in her eyes told me that she liked me, but I don't ever wanna get my hopes up.

I hope I get to see her again backstage after the show tonight.

After I washed my body, I got out and dried myself. Applying lotion from Bath & Body Works on my body, I soon after put on deodorant and a pair of underwear.

Going through my tcloset, I looked for a simple outfit to wear while I go to Denny's to get some breakfast.

I found a white tink top and dark blue jeans

I found a white tink top and dark blue jeans. I put on my all-white puma creepers and put my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed my small black purse and headed out of my hotel room to go to Denny's.

                - after denny's -

I arrived back at my hotel room at about 1:30pm. I decided to shower and get ready early so that I wouldn't be rushing out of the house later on. When I got out of the shower, I got a DM from Robyn on Twitter.

@ rihanna : I can't wait to see you tonight!! It's been way too long!!😝💜

me : I know! 😫 Kill it tonight, i'll be watchin from the best view.🤘🏼 Love you Robz! 😘

@ rihanna : I love you more baby 😚. Wear something sexy for me 😉!!

Wait, did she just call me baby? Ugh, this has me freaking out. I need to get ready now!

 I need to get ready now!