Chapter 30

Kylie's POV
I had the most excruciating pains running through my stomach. As soon as I told August he left me, on the kitchen floor to suffer in silence.

The only person I had now was Mom or Tyga, and Tyga had more rights to this baby then my Mom did.

I rang him, bawling my eyes out, and he said he would be here soon.

In no time he was cruising through the door, landing in front of me.

Tyga:"What is happening?"

Kylie:"My stomach, it, it is killing me."

Tyga:"Are they contractions? Is there blood?"

Kylie:"They're not contractions and there is not any blood."

Without saying a word, he picked me up and put me the back of his jeep. He then did a 70 all the way to the hospital.

He picked me up and ran into the hospital like a mad man. He went to front desk, and checked me in. A nurse put me in a wheelchair and took me to a scan room.

Tyga's POV
I've been searching for Kylie but I can't find her room. I find a nurse and ask for some help.

Tyga:"Excuse me! Can you please take me to Kylie Jenner's room?"

Nurse:"I'm going there now, but only immediate family can go in. Who are you?"

Tyga:"The father of her children and that baby."

Nurse:"I'm sorry sir but you'll have to stay here. You have no ties to her."

Tyga:"What the fuck is wrong with your uneducated head. That is my child inside my fiancé, and you wanna make her suffer alone! Bitch, if you're smart you will take me to her room."

She took me to Kylie's room.

Nurse:"Hey Kylie your fiancé is here."

Kylie:"I don't have a fian-"

Then she looked at me and shut her mouth.

The dumbass nurse left the room finally.

Tyga:"What's going on, princess?"

Kylie:"I'm not your princess, or your mother fucking fiancé for that matter. Anyway, everything is fine. I'm just having a high risk pregnancy, so I have to take it really easy."

Tyga:"That's good."

Kylie:"It's a boy, and we are naming it Michael Jr."

Tyga:"We're having a boy! How did you find out so early into the pregnancy?"

She started to laugh her head off.

Kylie:"I can sense it. But if it's a girl, which it's not, you can name her."

Tyga:"Shani?"

Kylie:"Hell no. Let it be unique."

Tyga:"Leona or Aphrodisia?"

Kylie:"What about Leona Aphrodisia Stevenson, or Aphrodisia Leona Stevenston?"

Tyga:"No, I've got something better! Samiyah Leona Stevenson!"

Kylie:"I love it! But where do you get all these ghetto ass names from lol?"

Tyga:"I was brought up the hood, everyone was ghetto."

Kylie:"Lol. So you pronounce the name like this: Sam-my-yah ?"

Tyga:"Yes you fool!"

In the spur of the moment we both leaned in and kissed. It lasted for a few seconds then we pulled away.

Tyga:"It was the biggest mistake of my life breaking up with you, can we please get back together?"

Kylie just mugged me.

Kylie:"Boy don't play with me! Am I a toy? No. You was so quick to break up with me because I tried to help you, but now you realise that your missing out you want me back! Hell to the naw!"

Tyga: "I'm sorry Kylie I was hurt!"

Kylie:"I was hurting when you said I had no rights to King but I'm still talking to you."

Tyga:"Kylie please!"

Kylie:"You can move back in and stay in the guest room because I need help anyway, and we can have a couple of counselling sessions. But I'm not jumping back into a relationship with you right now."

Tyga:"That's fine with me."

It really was, because I was already one step closer to getting miss chunky monkey back. Again.