Chapter 28

Tyga's POV
Today, Kylie and I are going for a weekend away, just us two. After everything that has happened, we just need to relax.

We had a lot of luggage for a 4 day break, but Ky loves to always look her best.

From what I could see, we were now in Malibu.

After 20 minutes, we pulled up to this resort like place called, Seafront inn.

A look of guilt washed over Kylie's face, but it soon disappeared. She took the luggage out the car and I carried it inside.

This place was nice, but it wasn't really our style. We like the best of the best, because we are the last kings to be fair.

We went into check-inn.

Receptionist:"Who are you checking in today?"

Kylie:"Micheal Stevenson."

Tyga:"And Kylie Jenner."

Kylie faced me with tears running down her face.

Kylie:"No Ty, just you. This is a rehab centre. I already did the paperwork, so by law you need to go."

I was so confused. It just hurt that she went behind my back.

Tyga:"Why?"

My voice cracked, I couldn't bear anymore grief, pain or arguments.
I had to swallow the lump in my throat, and fight back my tears.

Kylie:"Mike, you tried to kill yourself twice. You didn't go to rehab the first time because I thought it was a one off. But now you've relapsed and I need a stable home for my kids."

Tyga:"I was raped! Isn't that a good enough reason?!"

Kylie:"It is but, do you really think that I want to witness that again. Tyga you need to make a full recovery, and this will help you!"

I was beyond scared. 3 months without my fiancée and kids. They were all so bad, but I loved them with everything in me.

I started to cry, and Kylie pulled me into a hug.

Kylie:"We all love you, that's why I'm doing this. The kids love you, I love you, and this one will love you too."

I looked up at Kylie confused.

Tyga:"Who the fuck is this one? Is there something you need to tell me? "

Kylie:"Yeah, I'm pregnant. But do not worry about me, worry about yourself."

Tyga:"So now your telling me that, I miss 3 months of my kids developing, 3 months of my fiancées love, 3 months of work and now you're telling me I'm going to miss 3 months of my baby's growth! This is bull shit! I'm not going!"

Kylie:"you have to be strong for this baby! Tyga please just go, I want the best for us."

Tyga:"Fine. But when I get out of here don't expect to see me at home."

Kylie:"What's that supposed to mean?"

Tyga:"We're done. How could you do something like this to me? I love you but I can't take it anymore. We need to be a unit."

Kylie fell to her knees sobbing for forgiveness.

Kylie:"Please, don't do this! I love you! I can rip up the document, we can find a loop hole! Just please don't leave me."

Tyga:"You can keep the house and the ring. When I get released be home, because I'll need to pick up King. I'll always be there if you need me."

Kylie:"What the fuck do you mean by your gonna pick up King? That's my baby!"

Tyga:"You're baby? Last time I checked you didn't push him out. He is my son, not yours, he belongs with me."

Kylie:"He is my son now though! I will fight you for him! He is better off with me, I'd love to see you be a full time Daddy!"

Tyga:"Shut up Kylie! You're so lucky your bitch ass is pregnant or I would've smacked the shit out of you!"

The receptionist gasped in horror.

Kylie:"You would never lay your hands on me! You never have and you never will!"

Tyga:"Just shut up and carry my seed. See you in three months."

With that she ran out of the rehabilitation centre.