Chapter 31

Kylie's POV
(2 months later)

"Babe, come here! I need a foot rub." I practically screamed.

He came into the room, five minutes later, with baby oil and a towel.

He took a place next to me and put my feet on his lap, and got to work.

He strategically rubbed his thumbs into my feet, adding baby oil in places I said were sore.

He was so perfect.

His plump lips. His defined muscles. His jaw line. His everything.

But most of all his personality made me fall for him, hard.

I just love T.

Reece kept on moving, making me uncomfortable. But I have to deal with it, I still have 3 months left of this pregnancy.

When I told King and Oceania they were both disappointed. They thought there would be no attention for them, when Reece and Samiyah come along, but I assured them I'll always have time for them.

But ever since I got together with T, they have started to get attitudes, and we don't know what to do with them.

Tyga is getting married to Laelya Springs, in May. I'm happy that he is moving on with his life, but there is a part of me that will always wish that I was the one marrying him, not that two faced bitch.

We tried couples therapy, but we just couldn't handle all the stress and pain of digging things up from the past. We never dealt with our problems, we just moved past them.

We still keep in contact, but only for the kids.

I'm sad that Kyga's loved died, but I'm happy with Trey Songz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a filler chapter. The story has not finished, but I've decided to have a bit of a plot twist. But Kyga will come back. Just to recap:

Couples Therapy didn't help so Kylie and Tyga split for good. Tyga is now engaged to Laelya Springs, and they are getting married in May. Kylie is now dating Trey Songz.