Chapter 32

Tyga's POV

It is a month before I get married to Leyla. All the preparations and plans have been so stressful, but it's for a good cause: My Momma.

She is slowly getting worse, and I promised her that she would see me married. The only thing is that I'm marrying the wrong person.

We tried counselling but it didn't work at all, it only made things worse. We were so dysfunctional in that relationship. We just craved off each other, like we were addicted.

By the time I came to my senses about who I loved, she was already dating Trey.

As much as I wanted to hate him for stabbing me in the back, I couldn't stay mad at him. He was good for her, and he would treat her better than I did.

I'm not in love with Leyla, there just isn't a spark there. I love her, just as a sister or a homie. But not a wife.

I must really love my mom if I'm marrying her.

Anyway, tonight was a family dinner with both sides of the family; hers and mine.

We pulled up to the Olive Garden and went to our reserved tables.

My mom, Leyla's parents and Kylie plus the kids and Trey, were all there.

They all mumbled a hello, whilst I hugged my mom and Leyla's mum. I pulled trey into a bro hug, and then went to shake Leyla's dads hand but he just stared at me.

Tyga:"Hi Clinton, how are you?"

Clinton:"Its Mr Springs to you, and I would be better if you weren't marrying my daughter."

My Momma kissed her teeth and mugged Clinton.

Bruh.

Kylie:"How is the wedding coming along?"

Leyla:"Everything is mostly booked and set up, but why do you care?"

Kylie gave her a 'really nigga' face then sighed.

Kylie:"A, I'm the mother to his kids, and I'm carrying his seed, and B, you're the soon to be step-mom and I care about your wellbeing. Remember your rank, because I am and will always be above you."

Leyla:"Listen here you bitch-ass hoe-"

Trey:"Whoa no need for all that, just calm down."

Kylie:" Ty, I need to tell you something about King. Now."

Tyga:"Go ahead."

Kylie:"Privately."

I sighed and got up and went to the reserved room, where we could just chill after.

Once I closed and locked the door, I turned around to face her to see her on her knees.

She began to pull down my sweats and boxers, so I had stop her.

Tyga:"What do you think you're doing?"

By then she had already grabbed me and put it in her mouth. I groaned out in pleasure and wrapped my tatted fingers through her hair.

Tyga:"Kylie don't you have Trey to do this too? And what about Leyla."

She just stared up at me with her big brown eyes, and fluttered her eyelashes.

Pregnant bitches can be sexy too.

I was about to buss a nut, so I tried to pull out, but she kept me in and swallowed my kids like a pro.

I put myself back into my pants and stared at her confused.

Tyga:"Why did you do that?"

Kylie:"Just to see if I still could."

She then walked out of the room, waddling with her big belly.

Damn, marrying Leyla is going to be harder than I thought.