Chapter 2

Tonight was the BET Awards. Kendall and I were presenting the award for the best hip-hop male.

Tyga was a nominee.
I haven't seen him in 2 months, and I missed him. I've tried messaging him, but he had changed his number.

I was wearing a red dress with black heels(mm) and I brushed my hair back. Other than conturing I went for a natural makeup look.

We have finally arrived at the venue and we walked the red carpet.

Reporters started asking me questions like:

"Kylie you look gorgeous,where is your dress from?"
"What are you doing for your birthday?"
"Where is Tyga?"

That last question totally threw me off, I decided to play it cool though.

"Thank you this dress is available in Dash. I am planning on going to Mexico and I have no idea where Tyga is, we haven't spoken to each other recently." I said calmly. That sounded believable.
--------------------------------------

"So the winner of hip-hop male of the year is ---
TYGA!" Me and Kendall screamed.
We quickly walked onto the side of the stage, and watched Tyga as he approached the stage.

I could tell how proud he was of himself.

Tyga: "I just am so surprised I won! Thank you guys for supporting me and helping me to succeed in the business. I want to thank my record label for pushing me this far, I never would've made it this far without them."

"I also wanna thank my momma for juggling three jobs at once to put me through school, she believed in me so she helped me achieve my dreams. Most of all I want to thank Kylie Jenner."

Wait what?!

Tyga: She helped me when I was fighting for king, she inspired me when I couldn't find an inspiration, she was the light in my stormy days. That girls smile could stop wars and cure cancer"

He then walked towards and looked at me.

Tyga: "Kylie I love you and I will wait for you"

He then hugged me tight and walked of stage.

The whole arena was silent.

I followed him off stage, I needed to see if he was alright. I ran into to his dressing room to find him crying.

He looked up to see who it was, and when he saw me he pounced on me like a lion. He gave me a kiss filled with so much passion and love and lust. After a while our tongues started fighting for dominance. Then about 3 minutes later, we got a bit restless and broke it off.

He held my hands and looked into my eyes.

Tyga: "Kylie I never knew how much I needed you in my life until we were separated. I want us to be together. I want you to live with me, I want you to marry me, I want you to be Kings new mom, I want to have kids with you Kylie! Because I love you, I know I shouldn't but I do, and I can't wait 5 months! Please persuade your mom because Kylie I can't live without you."

I was crying with all that was in me. My whole life, the universe has treated me with no respect, then when the perfect person comes along we can't be together. Life is so evil! I just want to be happy but I have to wait for that too.

Me: Ty, I want to do all those things with you too, but there  is no way my mom is changing her mind. I love you so much Ty, and I'm so sorry that we have to go through this but, it's only five months. We can see each other low key and shit like that. It's not that bad." I compromised.

I just smile at him. We then sat on a love seat cuddling for about half an hour until the wicked witch decided to make an appearance.

Mom: "What the fuck was that!" She screamed.

Mom:" I said keep away and you did, but then you drop a bombshell like that?"

Tyga started crying and I felt so bad, this was all my fault.

Tyga: I love her! I really do. I can't live without her! What you are doing is evil, and I can't wait to five months to see Kylie again!"

Mom: "Then pay me a million dollars. One million and you can see Kylie all you want."

Tyga:"I can't afford that! It's not fair! Let me be with her!"

Mom: " A Million or you will have to wait till her birthday."

My mom then yanked my arm, and pulled me out of Tyga's grip and took me home.

  --------------------------------------

Poor Kylie and Tyga. Kris is evil. Vote and comment.