implied violence

The next day you were woken up to the sound of Zacharie packing up his wares, squeezing the ones that didn't fit in. You yawned and stared droopy eyed at the masked man, barely awake. He turned to you and knelt down, picking you up and putting you on the counter.

"Good morning, mi Amiga!" He chirped. You hissed and laid down on the counter in a ball.

"Zach it's too early for this... screaming... and open eyes.." You trailed off, slowly falling back to sleep until you felt Zacharie peck your cheek.

Your eyes shot open and your face burned crimson as you sat up, mumbling to yourself.

"Well played, frog man,"

You hopped off the counter and stretched out, doing basic movements.

"Where are we en route today, Zach?"
Zacharie slipped his giant backpack on his shoulders and slid over the counter, linking his arm with yours.

"Today, my friend, we will be entering the Nothingness and heading to Zone 3!" He said as the two of you walked hand in hand out the door.

You wheezed at the mention of the Nothingness. "Man do we HAVE to go there?"

He looked at you and tilted his head. "Is there something wrong?"

"I hate the feeling of going to the Nothingness. It's...kinda...painful," You shrugged. Zacharie hugged you and chuckled.

"Il est tout en montée à partir d'ici (It's all uphill from here), mon Chou! It hurts you because it knows you're different, and you're simply–"

"Zacharie no please don't–"

"OUT OF THIS WORLD."

You facepalmed and shook your head. "You're such an idiot."

"As much as you are adorable?" He purred, making you go red.

You were still confused about where your relationship stood.

The two of you made it to the red save block, the one you hated with all your might. It was like the discomfort of a flight, that made you queasy and your eyes wanted to pop out.

How could you make that comparison if you've never been outside the game?

Zacharie took your hand and pressed the white button. You felt all your life and energy getting sucked out of you, your life being ripped from your body before being forcefully stuffed back in.

---

You collapsed on the floor of the dark Nothingness, catching your breath and regaining feeling to your hands and feet.

Zacharie was fine, and ran over to help you. He helped you up and offered a reassuring smile, leading you to the small red dot that brought up the dialogue "Zone 3".

((A/N: I KINDA FORGOT WHICH BUILDINGS ARE IN WHICH ZONE, SO BEAR WITH ME PLS

After getting the life sucked and pumped back into you once again, you materialized in the next zone, knocked breathless. Zacharie pulled you up, brought you over to the save block to replenish your energy before assuming his position on the other side of the walkway.

"Would you like to explore a little whilst I settle business with my dear customer?" He asked, putting his hugs backpack down. You sighed and pouted.

"I guess soooooooo," And you began to drag your feet around the zone.

You came across the pedalo circle, and excitedly ran towards it, if it weren't for the Elsen standing in the way.

"Um..excuse me...could you–"