A Short Walking Distance: Chap. 4

Chapter 4:

When I got down stairs my mom asked me, "Where are you going?"

"I'm going to Ken's house. I'm sleeping over."

"Ok, have fun." She smiled.

I walked out the door and onto my porch. I could hear a light hum of music from Ken's house. I trudged on over feeling more anxious by every step.

When I walked up onto his porch the door swung open in front of me to see that it was Ken with a huge grin stretched across his face. His freckles dotted his cheeks and nose; his dark blue eyes were shimmering.

I looked at him a little confused about why he was so happy. He sighed as in relief. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closely to him, our chests smacking together, I dropped my bag on the floor. Then he squeezed me tightly and I hugged him back but without the suffocating squeeze.

"Hey; there beautiful." He said while slowly backing away, still with his hands on my hips. I looked up at him and gave him a genuine smile.

"Hey." He whipped his hands away but one grabbed my hand and dragged me inside to the party.

He handed me a drink and not even thinking about looking at what I was drinking. In no time I needed a refill. I knew it was alcohol but I didn't really care. All the sudden I found myself in the living room where the furniture was all moved up against the furthest wall and was turned into the dance floor.

I was grinding someone but I didn't know who it was since he was standing behind me. I didn't stop though; I was having to much fun dancing with this mystery man. All the sudden I was dragged up stairs, me being drunk was stumbling up the stairs trying to keep up with this guy. I noticed something; I knew the back of this head.

**

We were in Ken's room but the lights were off so I still couldn't see this damn guys face. He closed and locked the door behind him. I could barley make out a figure of a person walking towards me. All I knew was a second later his lips were smashed up against mine. Sending chills through out my body, I kissed him back. Who ever this guys was that I was kissing.

What the hell was I doing? I was kissing a guy who I wasn't even sure exactly who he was. I couldn't make myself pull away though.

My hands were entangled in his hair and his hands gripped my waist tightly, lifting me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist. He took a few steps forward slamming me against the wall. I heard a few things fall of the desk next to us. He nibbled my bottom lip and I spread my lips apart, deepening the kiss. He backed off the wall and onto the bed. He had his hands still tight on my hips.

We were both panting wildly for air and right before I could ask who he was he continued the kiss. Chills ran back up and down my spine. I felt goose bumps on my arms.

My hands went from being entangled in his hair to resting on his chest. I traced what could be a six-pack. He moaned into my mouth and I smiled against his lips. He grabbed my hands off his chest and pinned them down next to my head. He started kissing my jaw line; I smiled with my hands still pinned down. He was kissing down my neck; I pulled one of my hands out of his grip and pushed his face back up to mine. I pecked him on the lips. For a strange reason, I was hungry for more. I think he was too.

**

I was breathing heavily, so was he? I could feel his eyes pouring into me, even though I couldn’t see them. I heard him chuckle a bit, it sounded too familiar. I looked over to a red glow of numbers that showed the time, it was 12:07. How long have we been in here? I bet Ken was looking for me.

I turned my head back to face this guy I was kissing; I didn't even know who he was still. Before I could say anything, we began kissing again. I forgot what I was going to say to him. All I know is the only thing I was focused on was him and me.

**

It felt like only a couple minutes later when a knock was coming from the door. He pulled away, both of us gasping for air. He got up and sighed.

He unlocked the door and a small sliver of light came bursting through. As my eyes were adjusting to the sudden burst of light, I saw Austin standing outside the door. I heard Austin and Ken bickering, those were the only voices I heard.

"Ok, I will be down in a second." the guy I was making-out with said to Austin.

He turned and flicked the lights on.

Oh. My. God.

"Ken!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*insert evil laugh* cliff hanger? I say yes! :D

 :) I feel as if this chapie is to short? D:

I’m updating soon! :)

And don't forget! Vote and comment please! :) And suggest this to any of your friends who you think would like it too :) thanks for the reads! :D

Toodles :)