Y/N's game

Jake's pov.
I looked at her during my lunch break, Matty y/n boyfriend kissed her, my heart broke a little and I balled my fists, I ate my lunch and though of my next class, I sat next to y/n and I was going to tease her, just to find out what she would do and I bet she would love it....

Y/n's pov.
Ohw God I'm next to jake this class was all I thought when I walked in to the classroom, jake is a incredible hot boy who I always wanted, but right now I was with Matty and it's not that I didn't like Matty thou but jake just had something that make me need him to fuck me hard and rough, he is so sexy and he is such a tease, I love it.

Jake's pov.
Y/n sits down next to me, I just smile at her and she smiles back, after a couple minutes I started to trail my had down her leg, she immediately look at me whit shocked eyes, I just smile at her, and she turns her head back to focus on her work again, I laugh a little at her reaction and continue to go upwards, she just wiggles around in her seat and softly moaning when my thumb slightly brush her clit over her skinny jeans, I continue my work but before I can go further she places her small hand on my upper leg, I look at her in surprise, she winks at me and continue to go upwards closer and closer to my boner, oh so you want to play this game? I whisper in her ear, she moans when my teeth softly grip her earlobe and slightly tug on it.
Pleas Jake she whispers, my hands find there way in her pants and I started to finger her over her panties, she bites her lip and I put my fingers inside her wet pussy, mmmmmm she moans, I laugh and the whole class is looking at us, is everything okay? Miss y/l/n? Is all the teacher asks, I continue to curl my fingers up in her pussy, she looks back at her work, y/n look at me, is everything okay? Y/n is looking straight in mister Hartle's eyes and I feel her walls clannish when she cums All over my fingers still looking at mister Hartle, yes I'm fine seriously, she says out of breath, it's just a bit hot in here, can I go to the bathroom? She asks.
Ehm yes of cours miss y/l/n is all what mister Hartle says before he continue with his lesson.
I smiled at myself when y/n walks out of the classroom with red cheeks and still out of breath.....