Jake

Y/n Pov.
What's up? Pops up in my phone screen. I open the text and look at it in disbelieve. It's Jake. Not much, I text back, try to play cool. How did you get my number I type and sent. 'Anne' he replies.

Jack: I want you... 👅💦
Y/n: Stop it.
Jack: I mean it 😏
Y/n: Pleas Jack...
Jack: I got us some ropes...
Y/n: There's no 'us' we aren't together.
Jack: I know you want me 🙃

I trow my phone on the bed, it was true, I wanted Jack, I needed him. But I just can't hurt Matty.
An idea pops up in my head as I pick up my phone again.

Y/n: What ya thinking about 😏
Jake: You...
Y/n: Interesting...  😉
Y/n: Tell me more.....
Jake: Come to me/ Cum with me 😉
Y/n: Bye Jake.....

I put my phone down and get up to grab some orange juice. I grab the glass and fill it with juice. A thought pops up in my head. He got ropes..... I shake it of and walk to the tv, where Matty is sitting with a beer. I grab a blanked and sit next to him curlling myself up. I lay my head on his shoulder and watch tv with him.

Jake ties me up at the headboard of the bed, I look in his dark eyes, filled with lust. Fuck me, I beg, he grippes the rope and pulls it tighter. I gasp... Keep quite baby, or do you want the gag? he growns. I shook my head no. He smiles, good.....
I lay there with my hands tied above my head in only my bra and panties. He starts to kiss my neck, he Goes lower and lower until he is at my breasts, he rips of my bra and start to suck in my nipple, I moan. He slowly grips my nipple with his teeth and tug on it, I almost scream. You want me? Don't you? He asks, yes pleas yes, I pant. Beg for my fingers, he says with a sexy deep voice. Pleas daddy pleas, I need your hands all over me, your fingers inside me, you, all I need is you, I scream. Jake laugh. Wait here, he says. He disappears out of the room and when he comes back he has a bowl in his hand. He's smiling ear to ear when I look confused at him. He put the bowl down and takes out an ice cube. My mouth falls open, ssshhhh, he says. He takes the ice cube in his mouth and place his lips on mine, while giving me the ice cube in my mouth, He takes another ice cube starts to trail it over my lips, downwards to my neck, it's very could against my hot skin. I moan at the strange feeling. Jake trails the ice over my nipples and circles it around there, my nipples harden and it feels amazing, then he goes down to my bellybutton, the ice is melting at my hot skin and leaves small drips of water behind. He trail the ice down to my panties and pulls them if, he spread up my pussy lips and start to circle the ice over my clit.  I moan like crazy and when I'm about to cum he stops, I look at him in disbelieve. He smiles and put his boxers of. And without any kind of warning, he slams his cock in my tight pussy. I moan and moan my lung out. When I'm about to cum he start to speed up and circles his long fingers over my clit. I cum and scream his name. At the same time that I wake up and look straight at an angry Matty.