Boys bathroom adventure

Y/n's pov.
He actually said yes, he is gonna fuck me and I'm gonna enjoy it, never, never in my whole life I will tell Matty about it. And he won't find out because nobody will, it's just Jake and me, and it's almost 2A.M, i have to hurry, i think while I'll grab my back pack and go to the boys bathroom. I see Jake stand there leaning at the door post while he is slightly chewing on his lip.

Jake's pov.
She walks strait to me and I follow her with my eyes To the boys bathroom, I slap her ass when she walks by and she slightly jumps a little. I follow her in the bathroom and turn her around, I start to kiss her and hungrily grab her booty and breasts. She moans and start to breath heavy. I kiss her neck and softly bite behind her ear, after that I blew on it and she is moaning like a beast right now, I smile to myself, you have a boyfriend and you want me to fuck you right? I hiss, mmmmm yes Jake she moans, it's daddy right now I say groaning and slightly tugging at her long y/h/c hair. Daddy pleas daddy she moans, you are daddy's little slut aren't you? I whisper in her ear, she shakes her head yes, speak up! I command her while I spank her ass 2 times. She moans louder. Yes, yes daddy I'm your slut! She almost screams. Good, I say while I go down more and start to softly massage her boobs.
Mmmm daddy, she moans. You like that don't you? I ask, yes I do daddy. She moans again. I smile to myself and start to undress her, I put my hand in pants and start to finger her over her lance panties. Mmmmmmm daddy she moans. My dick is fully erect right now and I feel like I'm gonna explode. Show daddy what you can do with that pretty little mouth of yours, I groan while pushing her head downwards.....