Revange

Jake's  Pov.
I saw Matty walk to me, the look in his eyes almost scared me. He was not just angry, he was furious.
I tried to walk away but he just kept walking faster towards me. Fuck, I thought to myself. He baled his fists and punched  me right in the face. You asshole, keep your disgusting hands of of my girlfriend. I laughed sarcastic, like she didn't wanted me to... I said. You little bitch he said while punching me in the ribs, you should've known better dickhead, I said with an evil smile, while I kicked his balls. He fled on the ground squirming. She begged me, I said. I'm such a better fuck than you. She is regretting it!!!  Matty screamed. Keep telling yourself that loverboy, I laughed.  She is my girlfriend! He screamed. I screwed her, I said with a smile. A group of people formed around the fight. Matty and I started to kick and punch each other over and over. Matt, Jake, what the hell are the to of you doing, Y/n screamed, Running towards us. Matty stopped punching me and ran to Y/n. Lest go baby, he said, looking down at me. I wiped my bloody nose with my sleeve, as I watched Y/n leave with a smiling Matty. I stood up and shook my head, why couldn't I just let Y/n go.....