The plan

Y/n's pov.
He is incredibly hot and I've never seen someone so mysterious like him, he is all I want but I got Matty and Matty is the sweetest boy I've ever met and I will never be able to find a boy like Matty again, What should I do, should I go to Jake and just let him fuck me or not. I want Jake to fuck me and Matty to love me and I want it to be just like that for the rest of my life, but unfortunately I had to choose,
Choose between sex-God Jake and lover-boy Matty.
It turned out I simply asked Jake to fuck me senseless, and he responded with a huge bulge growing in his pants, witch made me want him even more, I mean Matty was sweet and cozy but he wasn't that big shaped. Jake was huge and it even scared me a bit, but not enough to back away from him, cause no I'm not a slut, but for Jake I would become one.....

Jake's pov.
I don't know how to response or react to y/n's plan but I like it a lot, I want to make her moan and scream underneath me. Y/n taps my shoulder, interrupting my thoughts, I shake my head and look her strait in the eyes, she blinks a couple of times before stroking my arm. Hey, I came to ask when you are finally gonna fuck me, daddy.... She whispers. I, I start, but before I can say anything she turns around to see if nobody is spying us.
You are a little eager aren't you? I ask.
She starts to blush, if you don't want then we don't have to, I just thought, maybe, you know after yesterday. Okay just forget it. She say and started to walk away, but I grab her arm and turn her around, after the lunch break 2 A.M boys bathroom I whisper in her ear, she shakes her head yes and I softly bite her earlobe, she let a little moan escape and I wink at her, she blushes even more then the first time and walks away. So innocent and unharmed, I thought to myself as a boner started to grow in my ripped skinny jeans...