Rough fuck

She starts to unbutton my pants and stroke me over my boxer, I moan and she is clearly taking advantage  of my moment of weakness, babe your enjoying this a little to much I say while I take my cock out my boxers, her eyes grow wide and she swallows hard, I can't take all of it! She panics. Yes you can, and you will, I say smiling at her while I set my tip at her pink big lips, she opens up widely and I shove my cock inside her warm, wet mouth. She tries to take as much as possible for her but my whole cock won't fit in her mouth. She uses her hands to jerk me of and after quite a while I start to fuck her mouth, I just can't take it any more, she gags and almost chokes on my dick, I stop and grab her arm to make her stand besides me.
Now baby girl, daddy will fuck your slutty brains out, I groan while turning her around so I have a clear view of her ass, I put my dick in her tight pussy and don't give her time to adjust. She screams at first but later on started to beg me to go faster. Right After she almost cums, I shove my dick out. She gives me a angry look, but I just smile at her. Ever tried anal baby? I ask, she shakes her head and I push her against the wall and stick my dick in her tight asshole. She moans and scream her lungs out. She cums twice and her last clenching send me over the edge to, I pull out and cum on her back....