The beginning

Jake's pov.
She walks away and I turn around and follow her, go away, she whispers, I want your phone number babe. I say, she gives me a small piece of paper with a number on it. I laugh a little and turn around, still enjoying the pleasure of my last orgasm.
I love her so much and I've finally have been able to fuck her. I hope she leaves Matty, but I bet she won't
I thought to myself.

Y/n pov.
No no no, what have I just done....
Holly fuck I didn't came like that in a long time.
But damn..... I cheated on Matty.....
I feel terrible and great at the same time.
Matty is sweet and Jake is sexy.
I go to the girls bathroom and look in the mirror for a couple of minutes, holy fuck!!!!! I turn my head and stare at the purple, blue hickey in shock. Shit how am I gonna explain this to Matty?

Flashback y/n pov.
I was in the pool with Matty,
Matty stop, stop I swear to god, I laughed.
Matty kept splashing water in my face.
I playfully smacked his shoulder, stop, you idiot.
Matty grabs me closer by my hips, we looked straight in each other's eyes and that was the moment when I saw it, my stomach turned around and I kissed him, the kiss felt like fire work and I never felt something like this for anyone, but it was perfect and exactly how it used to be, Matty and I had been best friends ever since kinder garden, everybody saw that we liked each other, except for our selfs, until high school in the pool, since then Matty and I where official and everybody was so happy, it seemed like the perfect fairy tale....