Chap. 1 Graduation

(A/N Hey! I am not going to set a time limit when I update because I'm still in school-.- I have to wait 3 more days until I can actually think of nothing to do with that stupid stuff.

Enjoy the chappie!

-Kylee xx

------------------------------------

Masons POV

This was it. We were finally free from school. I started doing a happy dance around the courtyard in my cap and gown when I heard a familiar laugh behind me.

"Having fun there?" Janell asked. I smiled at her, "Hell yeah I am!" I squeal. "Me too!" She squealed back. I just laughed at our weirdness.

We aren't exactly girly but we aren't full tomboy either. That's why we work together, we're equals.

"Hey girls, you ready??!" My mom asked excitedly. We turned to her with big smiles on our faces and ran to give her a hug. "I can't believe we are graduating! I mean I barely passed my sophomore year" I said still bewildered.

"Psh gurl you know they would have let you pass anyway!" Janell said with a smirk on her face while making my mom laugh.

"Well I'm happy for you guys to throw those caps!" Mom said. I pouted "But I wanna keep mine." "You can just make sure to watch where it goes" she smirked.

"Excuse me, can we have all the seniors to their seats and their family members please take your seats, while we get the ceremony ready." Our principal said over the intercom making all the student body move to their seats.

"Well this it!" I grabbed Janell's hand and my mothers. She gave me and Jelli a kiss on the cheek an made her way to her seat. "Well lets blow this popsicle stand!" Janell yelled while snapping her fingers in a 'z' formation. I laughed and went to my seat. This was it.

Janell's POV

I was so excited I was literally shaking needing to get my nerves out but couldn't because I was up after three other people.

I looked up at the stands looking for my parents, seeing as they just made it on time for me.

I smiled and waved towards them while they did the same. "Janell Kirshner" they called and I walked up for my diploma while I could hear specific people screaming and whistling my name.

I put my tassel on the other side of my cap with the biggest smile on my face. I take the stairs down to my seat and watch the others from my grade getting their diplomas.

Next up was Mason and she looked like she was about to cry with joy for getting her diploma. "Mason Pieri" they announced. I stood on my feet and screamed for her. She was literally blushing and had a cheek breaking smile. Then she came down the stairs to her seat.

The ceremony had tears and laughs but we finally made it through. "Ladies and Gentlemen, please rise." Everyone stood while I stood next to Mas holding her hand. "On one we will throw our caps into the air." I squeezed her hand. "Three." She squeezed mine back. "Two." We put our hands on our caps and laughed. "One!" We threw them in the air and ran to where they had landed, picked them up, then hugged each other.

We were ready to go home and hang with our family's before our long trip ahead of us. But for now we enjoyed the happiness we had in the moment for we didn't know how long it would last.

(A/N tell me how I did please! I will take any kind of feedback except for hate.

Vote

Comment

<3