The Way It All Began (One Direction fanfic)

(A/N Hey guys I was too lazy to even write my first fanfic-.- but I'm starting one that whenever I get the chance I will write and not be lazy. Any who this will be my first official fanfic! Enjoy reading, if you do just that😊)

Epilogue

Masons POV

I was never really the one to fit

in, I mean I had friends but most were not the best. Some would talk behind my back and spread rumours, the only place I felt most safe was at home with my mother or with my closest friend Janell.

Let me introduce myself I'm Mason, I'm an only child and live with my mother because my father divorced my mother when I was young but personally I hate him.

I'm 18 with a curvy short frame, auburn colored hair and green eyes. My best friend Janell is one of the three things that keep me from hating life at all. She has ocean blue eyes, long brown hair, is also 18 (I'm older though), and has a curvy tall frame.

The second thing that keeps me sane and truly happy is my mother, who, even through fights and me being just plain obnoxious, she brings out the best in me.

The third thing is simply music. It lets me express my feelings in ways sometimes I can't express in words.

This is The Way It All Began....

(A/N

Love you guys!)