The Stars Are Falling

Hey guys! I know this might seem stupid but my dad finally forgave me a few days ago saying happy birthday and asked if I could see him again... I haven't seen him in 2 years because of a stupid fight. Let's just say I had one emotional day. Anyway I am updating early because my gorgeous bestie (@plastic1dcats) made my cover! So dedication to you<3

________________________________________________________________

Janell's POV

After crashing into people and landing on top I realized I landed on two guys. One had extremely beautiful ice blue eyes and the other had brown/green eyes that I couldn't stop staring at.

"Can I get up or are you two gonna keep staring at each other?" An Irish accent rang out, but I swear I've heard it before. Standing up and apologizing, I looked over at Mason seeing she too had fallen on top of someone. She had a look of shock and wonder. Looking back at the guys I had fallen on top of, they were just leaning against the wall like they were cool and I about laughed at them until I needed to know why they were following us because they were obviously the guys from the airport. I crossed my arms over my chest and looked at them.

"So can I ask why you guys were following us? Or do I have to call the police?" I asked in a demanding tone. I heard an umph behind me but ignored it.

"Hey jell?" I hear my nickname and look to the source meeting Mason 's evergreen eyes.

"Yes?" She looked at me and said in a voice only I could hear.

"Look at the finer details maybe you'll recognize who they are." She said with a sly smile. That made me absolutely confused. What did she mean look at the finer details? I took in the three guys again then it hit me. I pointed to one with the blue eyes.

"You're Niall Horan." I said in a whisper voice and he smiled.

"Yeah sorry bout stalking ya. We just saw you beautiful American girls, and couldn't resist." I looked to the other guys to give me confirmation to who they were and they took off their glasses. My mouth opened but nothing came out. I was stunned. Mason jabbed me in the ribs and took over for my speechless state.

"It was nice meeting you guys but we have an appointment. So bye." Mason said with a serious tone but you could see her eyes had a mischievous glint to them. I followed along seeing right through her, and waved bye to the boys, and started to walk away.

"Wait! Don't you guys want pictures or something?" I heard Calum yell. I turned around and smiled at their faces. They all had a look of disbelief which I wanted to laugh at so bad.

"No, but it was nice running into you... Literally." I giggled and watched their faces closely before turning back around towards the elevator. I was about to press the button but the elevator dinged as the door opened. Mason and I stepped out of the people's way not looking at their faces but that resulted in us running into the arms of the strangers.

"Excuse us." I say and look up to the person in front of me to see Ashton Irwin. Then all I see is black.