Chapter One

"I'm still finding sand in my shoes," I conplain to Ron.

He keeps on bragging about how we won a trip to Egypt and got our picture taken.

"Stop whining, Abi," he states.

"Never. "

"Can you two stop?" Hermione asks. I notice age got a cat.

The two starts arguing. I spot Harry and wave to him. The other two stop arguing and I slip away to talk to Ginny.

"Do you think he's after Harry?" She asks me. I nod my head.

"What are you hiding from me?"

"Nothing."

"Liar. Ginny, we're twins."

She just walks away and I throw my hands in the air. Well okay then. Clearly not what I wanted. I sit down at the table and others join us.

Harry and Ron discuss their summer while I just eat some food. I notice the Malfoys walk past us.

I keep an eye on them until they're gone. I really hate them. I pull my braid over my shoulder and look at it.

The white is weaved in and out of view. Sometimes I wonder if it is just a symbol of my difference. Then I stop thinking that because....

"BOYS," Mum freaks. I stop because of the twins. I look to see they have set off a fire cracker in Percy's soup. I try not to break out laughing.

The key word is try. I fail and laugh with the twins. Percy is covered in his soup and is not pleased one bit. He excuses himself and head to the restroom.

"Not out of the house," Dad mutters.

"Yes Dad," the twins respond. Percy comes back as Errol flies in with the letters. Mum passes out letters.

"I'm Head Boy," Percy states. "Not shocked."

I roll my eyes and hand the list to my parents. I get up and excuse myself.

"Where are you going?" Mum asks.

"For a walk."

"Take Fred and George with you."

The two join me and we leave the Leaky Cauldron. We head to Diagon Alley. The place is busy as always. The twins stop at an abandoned corner store.

"This would be perfect joke shop, George," Fred states.

"Yes it would."

"What would you call it?" I ask them. "Weasley Wheasing products?"

"Brilliant younger sis," they smile.

"Well here is the first Knot."

I hand them my only coin and we start walking around. Well, more like racing each other.

Which is unfair since they are taller and older than me. We run into Percy.

"Abigale," he snaps.

"What?" I ask. "You have other younger siblings to pick on."

"May I talk to you alone?"

Percy pulls me to the side.

"I am more tough on you because you have such great potential. I just want you to accomplish that."

My jaw drops. Percy has always been tough on me, but I didn't know this was the reason. He heads back to the family, and I join them.