Chapter Six

Time passes slowly. Ginny and I hang out as much as possible, but that's not often. The fat lady at the entrance of Gryffindor's common room fled. Percy is always near Harry for protection.

Also Percy and I are not talking to each other. Not since the argument. And it's already October.

Harry and the rest of the Gryffindor's team is getting ready for the meet against Hufflepuff. Fred and George walk over with three brooms.

"Tell George that you can beat Harry in a flying race," Fred orders.

"She bloody can't," George snaps. I snort and grab my broom from the boys.

"HARRY," I shout across the Quidditch Pitch. "GET OVER HERE."

Harry runs over, carrying his broom. I raise my broom as a sign for a race. He smiles and we mount.

"To the goals and back," the twins shouts at once. "Go!"

Harry and I take off. Both of us trying to be the fastest. We both go passed the goals at the same time. I make it just before Harry.

"Slytherin are idiots for putting Malfoy as a Seeker instead of you," Harry chuckles. I play punch his shoulder and spot Draco staring at us.

I turn back to Harry and wish him luck. I join the others in the stands. Rain starts coming down and umbrellas go up.

The game starts and it starts raining harder. I still get the weirdest looks for cheering for Gryffindor. But I have a system. And I will stick to it.

"Another point for Hufflepuff," the anouncer shouts.

"Come on Harry," I mutter.

I rub my arms from the cool air. Harry flies past us. Diggory trailing behind. I have to bend back to avoid getting hit. Malfoy catches me with his good arm. I quickly stand back up.

The next thing I see is a small figure falling down. As gets closer, it is easier to see it's Harry.

I try slowing him down by singing, but it doesn't work. Dumbledore saves him though at the last second.

"Bloody hell, Harry," I mutter and run down to check on him. He is completely passed out.

My siblings and Hermione come over. Along with the professors. Dumbledore looks pissed off. Diggory is upset. I have the Gryffindor team help pick him up.

"What are we doing?" Wood asks.

"Taking him to the Hospital Wing," I simply answer. We carry him there. The entire time, Diggory insists on a rematch.

"Abi?" Wood asks.

"I'm not even on the Gryffindor team."

"Abi," the twins whine. I huff and look at Diggory.

"Look, Cedric, right?" He nods his head. "We can't choose if there will be rematch. That is up to the professors. Plus Wood has Harry's health to worry about. But thank you for offering. You're pretty nice."

With that, I run to catch up with the others.