Chapter Eight

March is just around the corner. Harry finally shows me the Marauder's Map. Also, Ron was attacked by Sirius Black.

So Harry got the idea we sneak out to spend time with Ron. He pulls his invisibility cloak over us and we go to Hogsmeade. It is quite lovely.

Everyone is relaxed and joyful. Terror seems to slide off of you when you enter. That can explain why everyone wants to be here.

We meet up with my brother at the Shrieking Shack. Apparently it is the most haunted house in all of London, but I have other ideas of the truth.

"It is so cool," Ron gasps. I roll my eyes and nudge him. "Have you talk to Ginny recently?"

"Yeah. We're better now. She was afraid I was ditching her."

Ron nods his head. I hear laughter and Harry pulls the cloak over him and I. Draco and his goons come over.

"Hello Weasel," Draco chuckles.

"Shut up, Malfoy," Ron spats. Draco walks near me and I hold my breath.

"Who are you talking to?"

"No one."

"I thought I heard your sister."

"She is clearly not here. Why would you care either way?"

"None of your business bloodtraiter."

Harry wraps his arms around me to stop me from attacking. I relax, but swing, hitting Draco. I slip out from under the cloak and go to the woods.

I dive into a bush and watch Crabbe and Goyle run away. I breathe out. A force hits me and I end up on the ground.

My hands are pinned at the side of my head. Draco looks me in the eyes.

"Oi," I gasp.

"That was not nice."

"And you are?"

"I'll give you that."

He gets off of me and pulls me up.

"You're not suppose to be put here, Abi."

"Oh well. What are you going to do? Tell Snape."

"Maybe."

"Whatever Daddy's boy."

"Don't call me that."

"What? Daddy's boy? Well, you are."

He grabs my wrist and get closer. I can see hurt in his eyes. I have to look away.

"It is not always easy. By acting like one protects."

He kisses my forehead. When I finally decide to look at him, he is gone. I decide to head back boys. I just ignore them and we head back to school.