The Untamed

Chapter one
Oasis

"Untamed?" "The humans are attacking, please help!" The perseverance to help his people, The Untamed launches from the top of our temple into the air as if it was his first instinct. The change in mid-air always scared me, even more so as a child.

A massive form he can funnel through his body to create such power. The Untamed has tough skin that can't be penetrated. He can not be stopped. His speed in water and on land can't be matched. Every time the humans attack, he kills them and leaves no survivers.

My name's Oasis and I am one of his kind. There are only 17 of us, and we are "The immeasurables", as The Untamed calls us. When we're hurt we regenerate very quickly no matter the damge. We reach our full potential when we turn 18, But only the Untamed has reached that massive form.

He said to me once as a child, "Everyone of us can reach this level but they must want to protect something." "Your father was about to reach this level, but he wanted to use it to protect the humans."

The Untamed is the only one that can kill us. He killed my father when I was just 9. Said to me "your Father talked with the humans and let them settle in our lands." "They now have homes, more weapon's and they are utilizing their time to end us."
"We must put a stop to them." "If we give them enough time, they will find out a way to kill us all." "Even you child and as leader, I can not allow that." "This is our home at where our power can lay at peace." "So yes, I have killed your father, my brother because he was trying to get you killed."

I have tried to believe the Untamed by the countless acttacks by the humans. He saved me right when I was going to be fired apon by the humans. They came storming into our temple trying to invade the place. The Untamed and the Hunting party took them down. But still...

He has killed my father and somethings just don't sound true. So I couldnt believe The Untamed, my father always told me "I know whats was best for us." "You have to trust me.

I am now 18, and as 18 we can finally leave the temple to hunt, kill humans. But i wouldn't, its my chance to escape, to find out what the humans know and talk with them like my father once did.

Maybe he has left something with the humans for me. I am determined to find out what they spoke of. I have worked hard my entire life for this day and I won't be stopped.