The Untamed

Chapter six
Pond

Luguna and Tidel's fight is going on with both of them hitting each other, with bone braking kicks and punches. The tree house is completely damage its about to fall apart. My chance might be now to get away from Tidel. I jump out the window its not very high and start running as fast as I can. The loud banging of their fight is in the distance as I don't know where I'm going.

Luguna is labeled our best tracker and she was able to find us without guessing. Does she know this whole forest? I'm racing through with no problem but one. Where are the humans? Shoud I just keep running straight?

I need to find them before Luguna finds me or even the Untamed. Would he come out looking for me? As Im still running i come across a bridge but this one made of stone. Ours in the temple are made from wood. This is a big brige. Did the humans make this? I must be close. When I find one I can't freight it. I have to stay relaxed. I'm walking, crept up to the bridge about to cross it, Im thinking im about just running right through.

Looking at it, what height it has. The sun is coming down soon I must find a place to hide across the bridge, so far no sign of anything. I'm still walking and get across the whole bridge, shaken but not to scared. I've never been out this far or anywhere for that matter. Im on the other side of the bridge its right there at night fall. I need some where I can sleep, I'm still weakened from before. My body hasn't became hard skin. Did river and habor delay my power? Can that be possible.

Im walking slow at night maybe I could find some food. I don't wanna be noticed at night by humans theyll think I'm attacking. And what of Tidel and Luguna? Could she maybe defeat him and find me. I need to find some food. I smell water near by, I could possibly catch a fish. I've never hunted before but I'm feeling my instinct and my core finally coming back together. How did they surpress my power? Then could this happen to the Untamed?

I quickly laid in some bushes sounding the water I came across. Waiting to see if anyone is following me, maybe the humans come here. So far nothing, I need to be fast on getting food. I jumped out the bushes dashing towards the water, maybe my instincts will take over. Instead my instincts dodges me out of the way from a powerful punch. It's Pond, the 26 year old immeasurable and hes sliding away after attacking from behind. How did he find me. Luguna jumps out, coming in and backing him up. I'm in shock, did she defeat Tidel.

"Oasis, stop right there." Luguna said very loudly. Luguna lives up to her reputation and Pond is considered to be the strongest among us. He has the Untamed strength. But has not unlock the full potential. "You think you can out run me, I know this whole forest." Luguna said. "Now stop this and lets go back to our temple." "You can't defeat pond and I, and I'm sure the Untamed is on his way trying to find you." "Lets make this easy and just come back with us." I said to her, "no!" "I won't go back." "And even more so now because of what the Untamed has done to me." "I can not forgive him to what he has to me and my father."

Pond said, "then we will force you to come back." As he is dashing towards me again with another stong punch but its slow. I have the speed to dodge it, I just can't get hit. He keeps striking but missing. I'm moving so quickly, I have all this power. I have all this speed. I have to keep an eye on Luguna what if she attacks? Pond is getting slower my turn to strike him back just wait for it. Slam, I hit him right in his face sending him back with force.

Luguna was in shock. I'm to fast. But he back on his feet coming again but with much more anger. Hes picked up in speed running on all four, I've never seen him like this. I have to just keep dodging and wait once again. But I can't prolong this, what If the Untamed is coming, he will kill me.

Such speed, Pond traveling with the look like he has the intent to kill me. Here he comes I must move, but I'm saved by Tidel coming out of nowhere and kicking him. Sending Pond flying at Luguna hitting her. I'm speechless, Tidel saying, "Oasis hurry run, get out of here." " I'll hold them off.

Pond back on his feet again. Our speed is no match for him but our attacks seem to have no effect. Luguna shouting "Tidel stand down." "The Untamed will not see your actions don't go unpunished." I'm standing there yelling at Tidel "I can take care of myself I don't need your help." Tidel saying, "Oasis go, run I will hold them off." "Find out what you need to know, we can stop him."

I gasp, maybe I should trust Tidel. I said, "Tidel I can help you we can stop them." "No, we can't, they are to strong." The Untamed sent Pond to come get us." "How many more do you think will come?" "He will send the whole hunting party after us." You must leave." "As if its that easy." Pond said while sprinting towards Tidel. Hitting him with multiple blows.