The Untamed

Chapter seven
Aqua and Azul

Pond dashing towards us so rapidly, growing with more rage when Tidel hit's him. I'm sure he felt that last one. Tidel and Pond are equal in strength. He's dodging all Pond's attacks. Pond is trying to charge Tidel, using his head, trying to run him over.

I have to keep my eyes on Luguna, I don't know when she'll come after me. I can take her. Wait...Can I? The fight between Tidel and Pond is so much it's braking the ground. "Give it up Tidel." "You and Pond are equal, you won't stop him." Said Luguna

"I've been holding back." shouts Tidel. He looks back at me, "Oasis run I can hold them off." He says to me. "Please go its already late I know more will come." "And at that point, I can't handle 3 or more." "Pond is here as well, witch makes this most difficult."

"Stop right there." "Tidel, Oasis", a couple of voices coming from the background and as they jump out into the open from the trees, its Aqua and Azul the 24 year old twin brother and sister immeasurables. These two have speed like no other. Its no wonder they caught up to us so fast.

"Tidel stand down you can not win against all of us", said Aqua. "Stop with this, your already in enough trouble." "Stop being foolish." Added Azul. What should we do? Can Tidel and I win or escape? We were having trouble Pond and Luguna, and now we have to fight Aqua and Azul. I now know Tidel is the strongest here but Pond can keep up with that. It's the twins I'm worried about, their speed is far greater then his.

I still haven't unlocked my full potential. How were they able to delay my power? I still don't even know the full extent of my power. We need to run away before the Untamed comes to get us.

Tidel looks back at me and says "Oasis, you have to hurry up and run I can delay them but you have to hide or find the humans before they catch us." "Its going to be a little bit of trouble but I can maintain them till you are fully out of their range." "Tidel I'm not sure if I can outrun them my power is still being held back, I said. What did your parents do to me?" I asked. "No time for that," He replied. "You need to hurry up and run," he says as he's racing towards them. "I'll hold them off now go."

Its still dark out I have no idea where I am or where to go. What should I do? I need to help Tidel, he can't take all them on, or can he? Has he unlocked that full potential? I need to run away BC I can't fight, all my power was in that hit with Pond. So I start to run.

I'm running for the trees, following the movement of the water. I'm still pretty fast but the twins, will they find me? I need to hurry and find the humans. Maybe they will provide me with what I need to know and some protection. I can't hear their fight in the distance, so I must be far.

The sun is rising, I can just barely see it coming up. I see something along the river. What is that? I have to creep up, so I dash into some bushes and slowly try to get close. I'm still hungry, I hope it's food but what if its a human? I get closer, just a little more and ill be right behind it.

It's a human, just one, and he has a stick with a rope on it, with the rope in the water. What is he doing? I said "hey I need help", from the bushes. He jumps up, quickly turns around and says "who is there?" With his gun drawn. Im not sure if my hard-skin is in place, can he kill me? He looks more scared than I do. I said, "hey, please I need help."

He gets closer and I grab him, saying "please don't hurt me, im not here to hurt you." He's doesn't look to scared anymore and says "Your not here to hurt us?" What are you here for?" "I'm here to just talk now please just relax" I said. "I need to know something from you." "I'm goin to let you go," I told him.

I let him go and told him, "my names Oasis, I have escaped from the Untamed." "Please you need to help me." "We must stop him." "Take me to your leader and I'll tell them everything I know, so we can take him down together. "

He looks at me and asked "How can we trust you? How do I know your not here to kill us all?" I replied, "because the Untamed has killed my father and put me under his watch. "He has a powerful weapon that can even kill us." "My kind was trying to stop me they might be right behind us we must hurry and go."

Slamming right behind me is Azul. But how? I turn around and he's says, "Oasis don't move." and he trys to grab me. But slamming right on him is Tidel. So much force. Again causing more destruction. He looks up and says "Oasis go," I grab the human and start running. Tidel starring at me with a doubt full look in his eye as Im running away.