The Untamed

Chapter five
Laguna

I woke up in this room with Tidel holding me, put his parents to sleep just to save me. We're on our way to a place that he said is secluded. But is this a trick? Where is it he is bringing me? I have never been anywhere in this jungle. What should I do? Can I trust Tidel?

We finally come to a stop. It looks like a little house made out of wood above in trees. He takes me inside and he sets me down, "Oasis are you ok?" he asked. "Tidel I'm fine, tell me where are we?" I said. Tidel responds "this is a place where one looks out for humans." "We stay out here all-night and make sure that they don't come with a large force." "That way if the humans do, we can run back to the Untamed and he can come, finish them or send them back."

"So is this where Luguna was when they attacked earlier?" I asked "earlier?" He said "Have you came out here before?" "No", I said to Tidel, "but I scouted her running back in the same direction you took me in." "But how long ago was that?" "Why are we here won't they look here first?" "Your right on that", Tidel says "but they think we fight for the humans because I over herd my father and the Untamed speaking." "After I stopped you in the court yard they trusted me more."

"It's been over 10 days." "They began to talk freely around me." "They said if you have gone to the humans it would mean the end of us." "But Oasis I only did what I did so my parents would not hurt you any more, I didn't even know about the weapons or where they were keeping you." "I had to follow my father inorder to find out where you were." He said with such passion.

"But Tidel why would you risk everything just for me?" I asked. "Do you know what I plan to do?" He said, "you have a plan?" "What was it, you were trying to escape?" "Yes Tidel I'm going to find the humans, talk with them and find out what they wanted with my father." I said "The Untamed won't tell us anything, he had me locked up and you didn't even know about where he was keeping me." "I feel like the humans will give me answers." "I must go to them."

Tidel said to me, "Oasis I can't let you do that." "It would be the end of our kind said the Untamed." "I only risked everything because I couldn't see you hurt." "What do the humans know, they just keep attacking." I said, "Yes, but don't you want to know why?" "My father knew and im going to find out as well." I said while getting up, "Tidel I'm leaving this tree house are you coming or are you going to try and stop me again?"

He gets up as well and steps, "please stop let us rest." "I can't take you back and I won't let the humans hurt you." "So as much as I don't want to, I have to come with you." "But let's wait till the sun goes down." "its harder to track at night and they won't see us."

"That's what you think?" Said while coming through the door is the 22 year old immeasurable Luguna "you think you can hide from me." "I'm the best tracker from our temple." "I seen the explosion and watch you carry her from the site." She said as she looks at Tidel. They got closer when Tidel turned 18, I seen them go on alot of hunts. I wonder if they have killed humans together.

Tidel said "get out of here Luguna, we were just leaving." Luguna said, "and where was that to?" "I bet the Untamed is on a rampage looking for you two." I should go get him right now." Luguna inches out. Tidel gives a swift kick almost bringing the house down, he so strong. Luguna dogged the acttack and she comes back in with a punch almost hitting Tidel. Hes sliding back and said to me, "Oasis get back, she far too strong."

Am I really this weak? When did they both become so strong and in just a short time? The fight became more interesting, both of the clashing hitting harder then I could have imagined.