The Untamed

Chapter eleven
Creek

Tidel just told me, he has taken everyone down and Wave is the only one left. I can't believe it, is Tidel really this strong. Has he unlocked that full potential. "Give it up Tidel, I'm not like the others, I won't hold back," said Wave.

"Neither will I," said Tidel as he's dashing at Wave looking to end things. "So then bring it," said Wave dashing towards Tidel as well. Both clashing in the center making a big impact and the ground is continuing to break.

Can Tidel defeat Wave? I might be able to help him. I'll wait for the right time and catch him off guard. I said to Zoah, "step back this fight is far to strong and I don't want you getting hurt."
Tidel getting ahold of Wave, slamming him back on the ground. Raising his leg saying "its over," and stomping on Wave crushing the ground tremendously.

Zoah and I look at each other with a gasp. That must have been what we heard earlier. I shouted, "Tidel are you OK?" He's walking towards me, "Oasis I'm fine, are you OK?"

"Yes, Tidel we are." "Did you knock him out," I asked. "Yes, he was the last one," Tidel replied. "Hes not the last one but what have you done?" A voice said while inching out the woods. It's Creek the 26 year old immeasurable, and the smartest out of all of us. He is also Lugunas older brother.

"I was able to bring the others back to the temple after what you did to them," Creek said. "They are in bad shape." "But Tidel, did you kill your brother with that last hit." Creek said while going to check up on Wave.

Creek neels down, near Wave saying, "are you ok?" "Wave can you here me?" He's lying motionless on ground. Did Tidel kill his older brother? Tidel is still walking towards us not even looking back.

"Oasis we have to hurry before he wakes up," said Tidel "Where were you hiding?" He asked as he's standing right in front of me now. I said, "Tidel what do you mean by before he wakes up." "You might have killed him."

He shouts, "Oasis, he's not dead! We have to go now." I've never seen him like this. "The power" is it getting to him? He grabs my hand, pulling me. Starting to walk in the direction Zoah and I came from.

"Tidel what are you doin?" I asked. "Oasis, we..." And Tidel's cut off by Wave shouting, "Don't turn your back on me!" "We have much to finish." Tidel looking back, Wave standing but you can see he's in pain.

Zoah looks at me in complete shock. He's brave for not running away by now. Creek said to Wave, "It doesn't look like you can win." "Not only did Tidel take you down, he also took down the others and even pond." "Creek shut up!" "I don't need your analysis," Screamed Wave.

"Tidel lets finish this," Wave looking at his brother. Tidel shouting, "You're no match for me!" "I still wasn't even trying." "Do you really want to test me?"

Creek saying, "Wave lets go back to the Untamed." "We can show him the location and return when your healing is done." Creek goes to put his arm around him, but gets brushed off and Wave starts running at Tidel.

"This is it," yelled Wave. "I won't let you hurt Tidel, I shouted as Im dashing to him. Tidel yelling, "Oasis no!" Trying to stop me, but I'm already close. I go to swing on Wave.

I'm stopped, what is this? It's Creek sliding in front of Wave catching my fist. "Oasis, I see you still haven't recovered fully," said Creek. "So you think?" I said to him as I was trying to go for a sweeping kick.

Again he's dogging my attacts, but this time kicking me back at Tidel. Zoah jumps in front to catch me. Creek speaking so sly, "Oasis, if you still are in delay of your power, it means you can be killed." "Why would you recklessly come at us?" He asked.

I shout "you don't know what your talking about!" Creek looking at Wave saying, "if your parents formula is still stopping her healing power, we can end this right now and the humans can't win."

Creek saying to Wave, "Get up!" "We have to do this." Now he's dashing towards us. Tidel racing towards him, "this will be easy," he said. Clashing with Creek, Tidel trying to knee him. Creek moving out of the way.

He is defending himself great against Tidel. "Back off don't come near us," said Creek as he and Tidel clash again and then separate. "Wave, we need to leave." "I can't take Tidel on by myself," continued Creek.

"Tidel bring your humans." "The Untamed will be here tomorrow at the same time," said Creek. Zoah grabbing his wrist, looking down. I hear him talking to himself saying, "eight forty-five."

Creek laughing then shouting, "so human you have a watch?" "The Untamed will be here before nine a.m." he leans in and grabs Wave jumping into the trees. We all just watch as they leave. I shout "we'll be ready!"