Soulmate, Dream guy, or Knight in shining armour?

And istoryang ito ay Rated SPG. Maaaring may mga maseselang tema, lengguwahe, karahasan, sexual... E... Wala namang illegal na droga. Sadyang mga addict lamang ang mga bida. Maraming mga ka-ek-ekan, ka-char-charan, at kung ano-ano pang mga ka-chu-chuhan na hindi angkop sa mga isip bata. Sariling Patnubay, Ganern! ang kailangan.

***

What if you meet the guy who was destined for you? The same guy from your past life; the same guy who has been reincarnated to be here with you right now, right at this lifetime. What if you finally meet your soulmate? Or should I say, that you have met again but in another era, in a different world? Would you be able to say, 'my past would be my present and my future,' or would you rather say, 'the past is past'?

I couldn't possibly marry you for now
but take my heart, Love...
Take it for it is yours.
And remember, Love,
that even in the world after death;
even in the next countless reincarnations to come
It will always be yours...

But then what if you meet your dream guy at the same time? The only guy who possesses everything that you want for a partner; the kind of guy that you always pray for. Would you be able to love him even when fate has another guy in mind for you? Would you be able to contradict destiny and say, 'Dude, this is my life! Mind your own business!'?

For you are the light which made me see
Yet the sunshine I wanted to see
You are the world's enthralling beauty
The universe's best treasury.

And then again what if there's this another guy? The guy who's been there for you all along and would always be there for you. The one who catches you whenever you fall and soothes your pain and dries your tears up. The one who would protect you no matter what, even if it means hurting himself, even if it means sacrificing his own life. Would you choose to see and appreciate his efforts? Would you let your Knight in shining armor be your prince charming, and claim your happy ending?

I'll tell the moon to lighten your night
And the stars to twinkle as you smile
I will make the trees bow as you walk
And the ocean listen as you talk
I won't forbid you to let out your tears
But I'll hold your hand to lessen your fears
I won't prohibit you to scream or cry
But I'll hug you till all your worries die.

Whose heart will you hold? Whose love will you accept?

He tried to arrange his constellations according to her galaxy;
And she just couldn't help but look...
And stare.

The choice is yours...

I think that my DNA knows that I belong to you.

***

A/N: I've thought of every single cliched plot I could ever think of and put it all in this story-- challenging myself if I could view those cliches in a new perspective and see if I could make it interesting. So, yeah! I write; you judge. *winks

Throughout this story, dalawa lamang ang hihilingin ko sa inyo. First, try to enjoy! If you couldn't, then maybe this story isn't for you to read so close it as instantly and find another book to read. Don't waste your time on something you couldn't enjoy.

Second, please bear with my typos, lalo na sa wikang Filipino. Hindi ko forte ang Filipino language kaya 'pak ganern!'. (Also, I'm kinda lazy to edit, so...)

PS: This is not entirely formally written and meticulously edited, so if you are a grammar nazi, then you are more than unwelcome in this book! Believe me, I am nice... but I am not that nice.

***

Soulmate, Dream guy, or Knight in Shining Armour?
Written in English-Filipino language
Demigodwithacoffee
All Rights Reserved

COPYRIGHT 2018