Beach Fun:)

Your best friend Alex had a friend. And his name was Austin. You've never met him before but you've seen pictures and he is HOT. But from what Alex is saying. He does not like you at all. And this made you upset knowing that you were practically in love with him but he hated you.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and you got a text message from Alex saying:

"Hey! Me and Austin are headed to the beach tonight. Wanna join?"

You reply:

"Sure! But do you mind if i bring a friend? It might get a little awkward if its just me you and Austin."

He replies back:

"Not at all! Ill pick you guys up in an hour! See ya later!!"

An hour. Perfect. You thought to yourself. Just enough time to get ready. You hopped into the shower, turned on your music, and hummed along to Austin's songs. After you got out. You went back into your room and grabbed your jean shorts and your neon pink tube top. After you got changed you looked at the clock. Perfect 30 mins. You thought. So you did your hair and your make up.

After you finished up you figured you would just walk outside and wait for Alex to come. Sure enough not 2 minutes later he pulled up. Then you remembered you were supposed to bring a friend! Shit. You thought. You hopped in the car and asked:

"Hey Austin! Hey Alex! Um do you mind stopping by (ybff's/n) house. I forgot to pick her up!"

"Sure no problem!" He replied sincerely.

As soon as you arrived at the beach you got out of the car and sprinted towards the edge of the water to watch the sun set. As soon as you sat down you looked to your right and saw Alex and (ybff's/n) hitting it off. Then you looked around again. You didn't see Austin.

When you started looking back at the sunset you started to cry. You didn't know why but your emotions were really messing with you. Just then Austin walked up and sat right next to you.

"I thought you didn't like me" you said letting a tear fall from your eye.

"When did I say that I didn't like you?" He said scooting closer and putting his arm around you.

"I don't know it's just the way you act sometimes. I can't......"

But before you could finish you're sentence Austin leaned in and started passionately kissing you.

"I may not like you, but I do love you" he said not breaking the kiss.

You two stayed there all night watching the sunset hand in hand.

"I've always dreamed of this" you say to him

"Me too" he replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooooo how'd you guys like it?

I need some more ideas!!

Please comment and Vote!!

~Selena❤