Say You're Just A Friend

SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!! BUT FINALLY A NEW STORY GUYS!! HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

********************************************************************************

It was a cold winter morning in New York and you we're here with the one and only Austin Mahone along with his friends. You figured today was going to be a great day because you were going to the movies then to the wax museum to see Austin's wax figure (they don't really have one but they need to make one soon or I will die).

You hopped out of your bed and went into your bathroom to notice a text from Austin

A: Heyy (y/n)! Dress nice I'm taking you out for lunch!

Lunch? You look at the clock and realize it was already 11:30. Crap. Okay. You only have 30 minutes to get ready to go put for lunch.

You got ready and walked out the door to approach and very sexy looking Austin. You walk up to him give him a hug and walk to Olive Garden, where you guys will be having lunch.

You guys talked for a while and you left to go back to your hotel from. The fans were crowding everywhere around but you didn't really mind. You loved the attention.

"So. What do you want to do?" You ask Austin with boredom in your voice.

"I dunno. Wanna watch a movie?"

Perfect. You think.

"Sure!" You reply.

You put in a movie and sit back on the couch to find Austin staring at you.

"What?" You ask concerned.

But just before you could say anything else he crashed his lips into yours. Your lips moved in sync while the movie was still playing.

"I've love you for a long time (y/n). I love you.

"I love you too" you say back to him softly. Then you guys start a make-out session on the couch.

********************************************************************************

Hopefully more stories like this soon! I will also be making One Direction ones!

THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES MAHOMIES! I LOVE YOU ALL!!

WHO ELSE IS GOING TO HIS CONCERT ON SATURDAY?! 6TH ROW BABBBBYY:)