Cute for Jennie0323

This one is for Jennie0323

Hope you like it😘

-------------------------------------

*Jennie's POV*

I cant believe today is me and Austin's 1 year anniversary. I mean it hasn't even felt that long! Of course I've loved every second of it.

My phone started to vibrate. It was Austin. Every time i see or hear his name i get butterflies. I guess he just has that kind of affect on me.

Austin: Hey baby. I'm gonna pick you up in an hour. Wear something nice, im gonna take you somewhere special.

Me: Okay! See you than babe😘.

Well I have to take a shower first. You hop in the shower and make sure you smell amazing. Then you hop out and get dressed. The only thing your thinking about is Austin.

*Austins POV*

I really love Jennie and i really want to show her. So tonight i planned something special just to show how much i loved her. I mean i never really dropped the "love" bomb yet, but i was planning on it tonight.

I bought her something really special and i hope she really likes it. She means the world to me.

*Jennie's POV*

You're all ready and then you receive another text from Austin.

Austin: Come outside and see your surprise ;)

You walk outside and see a black limo waiting for you. Wow. He did this for you? You must be special.

You hop into the limo and wait.

You pull up to the beach and see the beautiful ocean waves in the distance.

The driver opens the door for you and you walk out. There is absolutely no one in view.

You turn around and the limo and the driver have disappeared. Then you turn back around and see Austin's shadow getting closer and closer to you.

You start to walk towards in and he leans in to kiss you. "Hi babe" he said "Happy Anniversary"

He takes your hand and walks you closer to the water. He turns to you and says "Jennie, your my everything. My life, my heart, the reason I live. I mean i honestly dont know what i would do without you. Jennie. I Love You. And I will love you until the day I die"

Just then he gets on one knee and pulls out a black box from his suit pocket.

Wait.... Is he proposing? He cant be. Its only been a year..

"Jennie, I want you to take this Promise Ring. Promise me that you will never leave me. And promise that one day we will get married and have beautiful children"

You were absolutely breath taken.

"Austin.." Was all you could say before he crashed his lips against yours. The kiss was so passionate.

"I Love You Too" you said between kisses.

------------

Hope you enjoyed it! I am taking requests in my inbox! I just need your

Name

Age

Eye color

Setting

And If you want a dirty or sweet

Love you Mahomies😘

~Selena