DIRTY: Your Forever Is Mine

You and you're boyfriend Austin have been together for 2 years now. And for those 2 years you have always been horny for him but he always told you that he wasn't ready. Which you understood.

Today was a Saturday and you both had off of work so you guys hung out at Austin's house. You decided to text him to make sure his parents weren't home because you really wanted this to be the day.

(Y/n): "Hey babe. Are you're parents home?"

A: "No they arent. They are away for the weekend."

Thank god. You said to yourself. Maybe we can actually go for it tonight

"(Y/n): "Alright be over in a little!"

A: "Alright babe. See ya then."

You got all of your stuff together and headed for Austins house. When you got there. He opened the door and greeted you with a warm welcoming kiss.

"Hey babe. If you dont mind we have to stop by the store. Im gonna pick up some wine coolers. I forgot" you say to him.

"No problem. Lets go" he replied back in a sweet caring voice.

You guys drove to the supermarket and picked up wine coolers.

"You head back to the car and put the stuff away. Im gonna pick up some stuff. I'll meet ya out thee afterwards." He said.

You didnt think anything of it so you took the stuff back to the car and waited for Austin to get back. When he walked out he only had one bag and in it was what looked like a box but you couldnt tell. You guys got home and you settled down on the couch and made yourself at home like usual. When you heard Austin call you from his room.

"Babe. Come here i have a surprise for you."

You were so exited. You loves surprises. But you had no idea at all what this one was going to be.

You walked into his bedroom and saw him laying under the covers. You looked over at his dresser and saw a box of condoms sitting there. Ahhhhhh so thats what he was getting.

You quickly undressed and laid in bed with him with nothing but your bra and your thong on.

You both started kissing passionately when you broke the kiss and said:

"I've been waiting for this for so long. You dont even know."

"I know you have" he said sexily.

Just then he jumped on top of you and kissed you all the way down your body leading to your pussy. You groaned as he kissed you. Teasing you.

He took of your thong and unhooked your bra. Then he started eating you out. You groaned in absolute pleasure. You have been waiting for this for 2 years. And it was finally happening.

"Do you want me?" He asked teasing you.

"Yeah baby. I want your hard cock inside me." You moan.

Just then he jammed his hard cock inside of you and pumped faster and harder every time.

"YES AUSTIN HARDER. FASTER. I think im gonna....."

Just then you both cummed at the same time.

Austin hopped off of you and laid down next to you. His sweaty body against yours he leaned in for one last kiss before you both fell asleep in each others arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys so my first dirty imagine. Tell me if you like it. Ill make more if sooooo!!

Ill try to update more often but I've been really busy lately so hopefully ill update more.

Also im gonna be making One Direction, SWS, and Dan Howell imagines so make sure to check them out when they are uploaded! K bi!

-Selena❤