Party Time❤

Imagine you were throwing a party at your house for the crew but the only person that could make it was Austin. But you didn't mind because you had a major crush on him and you figured that the time you got to spend together could maybe bring you guys a little closer.

Your parents were out of town for the week so it would just be you and Austin. Perfect! It couldn't get any better!! So you figured that you mind as well take up all this time to start getting ready. You hopped into the shower and after you were down you got dressed into your Victoria's Secret sweatsuit (you figured you would just keep it casual!) After that you checked your phone. There was a text from Austin from 30 minutes ago. The text said:

"Hey! So exited about tonight! Ill be there in about an hour!"

About an hour. Great that means i only have 30 minutes to get snacks ready. You think to yourself. You run down the stairs and head straight to the kitchen. You grabbed a giant bowl and poured Cheez-its into it.

About 25 minutes passed and there was a knock at the door. You open it to see Austin standing there in black jeans, a tiger shirt, and a trukfit hat on.

"Hey!" You said welcoming him in.

"Hey! So just you and me tonight huh?" He asked.

"Yep! So what do you wanna do?" You ask

"How about we just chill out on the couch?" He suggested

"Sure! Lemme go make pop corn!" You say heading to the kitchen.

Out of the corner of your eye you can see Austin making himself comfortable on your couch. He was so cute sitting there!!

After the popcorn was done you went back and sat right next to him. You guys watched all kinds of t.v. Shows and ate all the popcorn till there was 1 piece left. You and Austin both met hands in the bowl.

"Awww does Austin want the last piece of popcorn?" You say fooling around.

"Yes Austin does!" He says back to you.

You go to band him the piece and quickly shoved it into your mouth. You start laughing hysterically until Austin pulls you in real close to where his body was touching yours. He leaned in and kissed yours lips slowly.

"You don't even know how long i've been wanting to kiss those lips of yours." He said before kissing you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay guys so the next few imagines may be dirty

YES THAT MEANS RATED R. SO YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

~Selena❤