A Movie and a Smooch

You and Austin have been friends since the 3rd grade. Now you're both 17 and he is a giant super star that always has girls drooling over him. And you cant stand it.

You have been secretly in love with Austin for 4 years now and every time you saw him, all you wanted to do was kiss his soft lips but you know that you couldn't. It would totally just ruin the friendship between you guys!

So today, he invited you over his house for a movie night. Well. It was an easy yes for you obviously. So you got in your car and started driving to his house. The whole time you were listening to Say Somethin', 11:11, and Say your Just a Friend. You loved when he sang. It just made you're heart melt.

When you got to his house, you unplugged your phone and got out of the car. You started to knock on the door and he came to it right away. When he opened it, you couldn't help but get lost in his beautiful, sparkling brown eyes.

"Hey. What you looking at?" Austin said in his sexy voice.

"Nothing good!" You reply just joking around. You guys always joke around with each other!

"Oh I see how it is!" Austin screamed as he grabbed you and pulled you inside.

He drug you all the way to the couch and started tickling you. This was totally normal. He always did this to you!

You fell on the floor dying laughing and screamed "Austin Stop!!!"

"Only if you tell me you love me!!" He shouted back to you continuing to tickle you. (Once again this was normal!)

"I love you Austin!" You scream.

"What was that?!" Austin screams back sarcastically.

"I LOVE YOU AUSTIN CARTER MAHONE" 

You screamed as loud as you could.

"Now thats more like it!" He said as he stopped tickling you, picked you up and put you back on the couch.

"Pick out a movie you wanna watch." He said pointing to the 4 movies laid out on the table. The movies were- The Possession, Dark Skies, Evil Dead, and Texas Chainsaw.

"May i ask why these are all SCARY movies?!" You asked. You HATED scary movies. But whenever you watched them with Austin you felt safe. So you really didn't mind if you watched them or not.

After about 20 minutes of playfully arguing, Austin decided to pick The Possession. He put the movie in and you guys started watching it. About 10 minutes into the movie you were already getting scared so you decided to start snuggling with Austin. He didn't usually mind this at all.

You dug your head into his arm and he put his arm around you. When you finally opened your eyes. The movie was over. He didn't get up to stop it but he just kept staring at you.

"What are you looking at? Hello! Earth to Austin!?" You scream in his face.

Just then he leaned in and smashed his soft lips against yours. You were absolutely speechless, and couldn't believe that this was happening. Shivers ran throughout your body as you were making out on the couch.

"I've always wanted to do that." Austin said breaking the Kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okaaaay. So how'd you guys like it?! My first imagine ever!!

Don't forget to vote! And leave comments!!!

~Selena