Dirty for Marisamahone74

This ones for Marisamahone74.

Hope you enjoy!!

------------------------------------

The loud cheers of the people around you gives you a headache. "This club sucks. How bout i take you home?" You heard a voice say from behind you.

You turned around to see a beautiful human being standing before. You looked into his hazel eyes and immediately fell for him. "I havent had a drink so i can still drive if thats what your thinking" he says to you. You realize you have been staring at him this whole time.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry." You say nervously.

He leads you to his car and opens the door for you. "Thanks" you say as you hop in. He closes the door and gets in on his side. "So. I never got your name." He says starting up the car.

"Marisa. My names Marisa. What about you?" He starts to drive away then looks at you. "Austin. Austin Mahone. Nice to meet you Marisa" he says with a grin on his face.

Its been about ten minutes and the car ride has been a little awkward. When you pull onto the highway, he pulls the car over to the side and turns it off.

"What are you doing... Why did you stop?" You ask nervously. He looks at you with a smile and starts to lean in. You only had a couple of drinks so you are extremely aware of whats going on. You kiss back. Of course you would kiss back. Hes perfect.

"As soon as i laid my eyes on you, i instantly fell in love. Your gorgeous Marisa" he says to you breaking the kiss.

The then smashes his soft pink lips back into yours, but this time with more passion. You knew he meant what he said. You could just tell. The kissing heated up, and quickly. You reach for his shirt and tug at it signaling for him to take it off. He takes off his shirt along with yours, leaving you in your bra and pants.

You hurdle across the center console and onto his lap. He starts to caress you. He sucks your neck leaving a trail of love bites behind. You moan in pleasure. "Mmmmmm" "You like that baby?" He says in a sexy voice. "Mmhmm" you moan.

You hop off of him after hes done and get into the back of the car. He follows.

He leans into you and instantly starts to make out with you again. He grabs the hem off your pants and pulls them down, leaving a trail of wet sloppy kisses down your body. When he reaches your underwear, he stops and looks at you. "What?" You ask. "Nothing. Your just really pretty" he says, and slides down you underwear, revealing you, soaking wet. "Mmmm baby. Are you wet for me?" He asks seductively. You nod and he smiles.

He kisses your inner thighs then reaches it. His finger trailed down it as you groaned. "Austin.. I need you.. Now" you say. "I know baby. I know. But patience" he said with a wink then slid his finger inside of you. Along with that he started to lick your clit. You could the not believe the way that boys tongue could move. "AUSTIN" you moan. Just then he inserts another finger and pumps faster. He looks up to see you moaning in pleasure and stops.

"You tease." You say with a pouty face. "You havent seen nothing yet" he protests. "You ready?" "Mhmmm" you moan eagerly.

He undoes his belt and pulls down his pants. Your eyes could have popped out of your head when you saw his 9 inch.

He slipped on a condom and Before you could say anything he slammed himself into you. Slowly thrusting, but gradually speeding up. "Holy shit Austin.... Faster baby." You scream. You can hear him moaning your name in pleasure.

"Oh my god Austin. Im gonna...." "I know baby. Hold on" he slammed into you harder and harder each time. You are both moaning each others names. You realize his thrusts getting sloppier and sloppier. Just then comes undone and you feel his warmth inside you, which makes you cum. He rides it out, then finally pulls himself out of you.

"Wow baby. You were good" he said with a wink.

"Not too bad yourself" you say back. Then you both get dressed and head to Austins house. "So you wanna be my girl?" He says to you. "Naah. I think i'll pass" you say jokingly, but he makes a sad face. "Of course baby, how could i say no?" He leans in and gives you a kiss. This is an experience that you will definitely never forget!

------------

So how'd you like it?

Its not my best, but its still okay i guess!

Remember to inbox me if you want a personal. Try not to comment cuz i dont really check those that often!! Thanks Mahomies! Love you guys😘

~Selena